Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer - Brightener (Maybelline) Reviews

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer - Brightener (Maybelline)

Turn around bright eyes. At last, a product that brightens even MY eye area!

Feb 26, 2012

Pros:Very concentrated, inexpensive, brightens eye area, no shimmer, long wearing, conceals some

Cons:Sponge eraser applicator isn't the best for this product. Doesn't conceal dark circles well.

The Bottom Line:  Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer - Brightener is great in conjunction with regular concealer. It brightens the eye area and looks completely natural.

I have hereditary dark circles and tried dozens of concealers. Although I have a few that work well, my under eye area never looks bright. I picked up some Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer - Brightener to see what it could do and I like it. It isn't a concealer but it brightens my eye area and wears well.

About the Product

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.

Manyfacturer's Info

Packaging

This product comes carded. The brightener is in a 4" clear plastic tube with a rounded sponge tip. You need to turn the middle piece several times to get the product up and onto the sponge the first time. After that, one or two clicks is all that's needed.

My Experience

This product comes in standard shades but I have a million concealers in those shades. I wanted something to brighten my eye area without shimmer or looking obvious. I took a chance on Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer - Brightener because it intrigued me and was inexpensive.

I twisted the middle circle several times and finally saw some product come up to the surface. In the container, it looks pearly and light which made me a bit nervous. I applied the brightener with the sponge but over-applied. I used the excess on my other eye area and blended with my finger. Brightness!

This creamy product conceals some but could never tackle my circles. I applied it over my usual concealer. It has no shimmer and brightens my eye area without obvious color. I tried the product on just one eye at home and the difference was amazing.

The Brightener lasts for hours and, when it begins to fade, I reapply a tiny bit and my eyes brighten up again.

I'm not fond of the "eraser" sponge though. It's very easy to click too much up and not be able to get it back into the tube. This product would be better in a squeeze tube with a small opening. It's very concentrated and only a tiny bit is needed.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer - Brightener doesn't settle into fine lines or accentuate flaws. It just brightens up my eye area in a natural looking way. It washes off fine with my usual cleanser.

I experience no stinging or irritation when using this product and my skin feels hydrated and supple.

Buying Info

You can purchase this and their regular concealer shades at drugstores and mass-market stores on and offline for about $7.50.

The Verdict

I'm happy I tried Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer - Brightener. It can't conceal my dark circles alone but it brightens up my eye area and looks very natural. The eraser sponge applicator isn't my favorite but still, 4 stars for making me look bright eyed!

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer40 Darkhtf ,discontinued

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer40 Darkhtf ,discontinued

VERY RARE DISCONTINUED ITEM !!! ONE NEW MAYBELLINE INSTANT AGE REWIND CONCEALER **COLOR IS #40 DARK**INSTANTLY VISIBLE LIFTS UNDER EYE AREA !!!FULL CO...

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer Yellow

You get 1 Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer in Yellow! New!Check out my other items !Be sure to add me to your favorites list !

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer50 Yellowhtf ,discontinued

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer50 Yellowhtf ,discontinued

VERY RARE DISCONTINUED ITEM !!! ONE NEW MAYBELLINE INSTANT AGE REWIND CONCEALER **COLOR IS #50 yellow**INSTANTLY VISIBLE LIFTS UNDER EYE AREA !!!FULL ...

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer - Brightener - 0.2 fl o

Find cosmetics at Target.com! Maybelline new york instant age rewind eraser dark circles treatment concealer instantly creates a radiant, refreshed lo...

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer In Fair

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer In Fair

You get 1 Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer in Fair! New!Check out my other items !Be sure to add me to your favorites list !

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer In Medium

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer In Medium

You get 1 Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer in Medium! New!Check out my other items !Be sure to add me to your favorites list !

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer - Light - 0.2 fl oz

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer140 Honey ,discontinued Color

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer140 Honey ,discontinued Color

ONE NEW MAYBELLINE INSTANT AGE REWIND ERASER CONCEALER **COLOR IS #140 HONEY**FOR COMPLETE COVERAGE HYPO-ALLERGENIC , AND WILL NOT CLOG PORES !! COMPL...