Maytag MBL2258XES Reviews

Free Shipping AppliancesConnection

Noisier Than My Last Fridge

Aug 16, 2012
Rated Show

Pros:Very attractive, large door bins, glass shelves.

Cons:More noisy than my old Inglis

We've had our Maytag Bottom Freezer Fridge for four year now, and it still works fine.  It does make more noise than our old Inglis Fridge, which we had for 12 years.  There was nothing wrong with it, but we
saw this one on sale, and the family always wanted a freezer on the bottom.  The MayTag  is not as big on the inside as it appears on the outside, and neither is the freezer. which was surprising since it claims to be 21 cu. ft.  Our Inglis which was 18 cu. ft. had more storage room, but since we are a small family it doesn't really make that much difference to us.  I myself love the door bins which are larger than the Inglis, and also the five year extended warranty that the sales man gave me for free.

Organize your groceries in this bottom-mount refrigerator that features Spill-Catcher glass shelves and gallon-size door bins for convenient storage o...
AppliancesConnection
Maytag Bottom Freezer Freestanding Refrigerator MBF2258XE. EcoConserve models are even more efficient, exceeding ENERGY STAR standards by an additiona...
AJ Madison