Microsoft  Office 2007 Ultimate Edition (Retail (License + Media)) (1 Computer/s) - Full Version for Windows 76H-00325 Reviews

Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate Edition (Retail (License + Media)) (1 Computer/s) - Full Version for Windows 76H-00325

Advantages and Disadvantages Microsoft Office 2007

Apr 10, 2009 (Updated Apr 11, 2009)

Pros:Features more easily explored than the previous edition

Cons:Save the file to the web is more complex than in the previous edition

The Bottom Line: I suggest to buy it even with the expensive price but many more feature

I use of Microsoft office 5 year ago when I was studying,  I used to use Microsoft Office 2000  and now Microsoft launch a new edition of Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate just as the present application and the powerful current office, replacing preceding, Office 2003 In order to optimize the use of various features of Office applications in 2007.

The Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate gives you easy access to applications and features of Microsoft Office applications from home or office so you can create, find, manage and share information quickly, And now with new application Microsoft Office Groove

In my opinion and my experience there is advantages and Disadvantages of Microsoft Office Ultimate and the
advantages is:
Features more easily explored than the previous edition, office Word has basic tools for desktop publishing, the Formula in Excel more easier, the PowerPoint Presentations now more attractive, and the Outlook add new features Time and Task Management
Office 2007 have Repairs integration between the applications and when save big file the size is smaller and when my document corrupt the file now more easy to be saved.

Disadvantages:
the Office 2007 have new design dramatically that new users to learn more and to take time to and The new, are not always intuitive, the Tab contextual and somewhat with the style gallery
for office users in 2000 and 2003 will need to install the converter to open file for office 2007 and when I save the file to the web is more complex than in the previous edition.
Conclusion of my opinion the advantages and disadvantages this product I suggest to buy it even with the expensive price but many more feature

I hope this reviews can useful for anyone who read and want buy this product, and I am apologize if there is a lack of my reviews

THIS IS A BRAND NEW, FACTORY SEALED FULL VERSION RETAIL BOX Not OEM, Not Academic, Not Upgrade, and Not NFR Part Number: 76H-00325 Office Ultimate 200...
This is a brand new, factory sealed package of Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007. It is the full retail version--NOT Academic, OEM, Not For Resale, Trial...