Motorola S10-HD Black/Red Neckband Headsets Reviews

Motorola S10-HD Black/Red Neckband Headsets

great sounds.

Sep 14, 2011
Rated Show

Pros:Great sound, Good connectivity, Long lasting battery life.  No wires.

Cons:Pinch my inner ear canal.  Don't have a USB charger.

These were a replacement purchase for the S9-HD head set.  I have owned three pairs of the S9's and each set only lasted for about 6 months on the average.  S10 seems to have equal music quality, but, the S10 set is not as loud as the S9 set.  The S10 set doesn't seem as comfortable as the S9 set.  The inner ear buds fit tight in the ear canal.  Connection to my Droid is easy. The controls are easy to maneuver.  I hope these last longer.  At $70.00 at Walmart their not the cheapest set on the market, but, for working out their the best.  I dread having to use a pair of corded head set when they quit working. They look sleek and people think you are talking to them or your self when your on the phone.  They also connect to my MacBook and while watching a movie their is surround sound quality.  They only come in one size and don't really fit my size 7 5/8 head.

mouseover image to zoom. OEM Motorola S10-HD Bluetooth S10HD Stereo Wireless Headset Headphones 89439N What You will Get: Motorola S10-HD Bluetooth St...