Motorola S10-HD Black/Red Neckband Headsets Reviews

Motorola S10-HD Black/Red Neckband Headsets

Motorola S10-HD Bluetooth Headset

Jul 27, 2012 (Updated Jul 27, 2012)

Pros:Easy to wear.

Cons:Can be considered slightly fragile.

The Bottom Line: Groovy headphone with bluetooth capability.

The Motorola S10-HD Headphone is a rather unique shape. It is shaped like a horseshoe and fits comfortably around the back of your head. This package comes with four sizes of ear cushions, so they fit no matter what size ear canal you have. I have been wearing this, although it belongs to another family member. I have tried it several times to make sure I am very familiar with how it functions.

To me, the sound is quite good. I am no expert, by any means, but the sound of music coming through is decent, rich and clear. You can definitely hear both the treble and the bass. There are buttons on the side near the earpiece including a volume control button. You are able to select a song with the touch of a button. When you move your head, turning left and right, the headset doesn't pop out of your ears. You can do quite a bit of moving with no trouble at all, even lying down or bending down. The way you wear the Motorola S10-HD on the back of your neck makes it much more stable.  This great design also makes it easy to wear a hat without having to deal with a wire or a lot of tangled cords to deal with going over the top of your head.

This one unit is able to do the job of two devices. The big advantage of this is that it is set up to use it with an IPOD and your smart phone. So you can be listening to music on your IPOD with the Motorola S10-HD Headset on and if your cell phone rings, the IPOD is interrupted so you can answer your call. After your end your phone call, you push the button on the headphone and the IPOD music begins again.  This is a perfect way to stream your favorite tunes from your smartphone via a bluetooth. A typical bluetooth is that small unit that sits on one ear. This is such an improvement over that unit because you can have your favorite music playing and immediately switch to being able to talk on your cell phone too with the greatest of ease!

Another great feature of this Motorola headset is that it has hydrophobic mesh, silicone seals and encased speakers which work together in a new "sweat proof design" that keeps them dry even if you are working out while wearing this.  Yes, you can even go out for a run and wear this without worrying about those hot summer days shorting out your headphone.  Some might think it's too bulky, but it really isn't because of what it is capable of doing.

Also included is an owner's guide, a wall charger and a small carry bag.

This is a pretty rugged piece of equipment, but you shouldn't throw it around. It cannot be stepped on, for example. Care should be taken when handling it fairly carefully.

You can get up to 9 hours of talk time with this and 8 hours of play time with music. You also get 10 days of standby time if you do nothing at all. It is 110 V and micro USB.

We purchased this Motorola S10-HD headset at Costco with a coupon, so it cost $49.95. The normal price at Costco is $69.95.

Thanks for reading my Motorola S10-HD review~

gkm.

New Original Motorola S10-HD Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones Black Red 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Or Your Money Back with in 30 days!!! Behind-...