Motorola S10-HD Black/Red Neckband Headsets Reviews

Motorola S10-HD Black/Red Neckband Headsets

6 consumer reviews
Average Product Rating: Very Good

I chose these because I enjoy the trampoline.

Feb 11, 2012
Rated Show

Pros:Great distance range.
Good clear sound.
Simple controls.
Snug fit.
Stays put.

Cons:Not for people with huge heads.

I have never had bluetooth stereo earphones before. They are now lower in price so i decided to give them a try.
The hook switch button works well with the Genius button on my HTC Android phone.

I honestly cannot say that I notice any lack of bass I do notice the highs aren't as bright as wired ear buds although tone quality can be adjusted through equalization.
 That said, these sound great being that they are bluetooth stereo.
If you are looking for audiophile quality sound from bluetooth stereo go drink some bleach.

The balance between security and comfort is the snug fit.
I have tried these with my glasses and without. They work fine either way.
 I find these to fit snug and are comfortable. I'm doing flips and drops just fine with no issues!  If you have a larger head these might not work so well.

For any questions feel free to contact us!Our customer support team is here for you 100%! Other Items Add my Store to your Favorites and receive my em...
slkcellular Store Why buy generic after market accessories for your expensive device and risk the possibility of damaging your device? Get an Original...
Original Motorola S10-HD S10 HD Black w/ Red Bluetooth Stereo Headphones Sold New In Retail Package Include: - Motorola 89439N S10-HD Bluetooth Stereo...