1. Ready To Run This is a great song that shows how scared girls really are of commitment. The video is great too.
2. If I Fall You're Going Down With Me I really don't like this song for one real reason and that is that it reminds me a lot of I Can Love You Better off their first album. I like that song and it just gave the same message.
3. Cowboy Take Me Away This is one of the best songs on the album. It is very well written and really highlights Natalie's strengths as a singer. Marti's fiddle playing gives it that real country sound as well. This is a real romancer.
4. Cold Day in July I just want to warn you that if you have ever had a bad breakup this is definately not the song for you. The first time I heard it I cried. The song has got powerful emotion put behind it though.
5. Goodbye Earl This is an all around fun song. It sounds like the grls had a great time writting and singing it. If you don't like pure country music you probably won't like this song.
6. Hello Mr. Heartache This is definately not one of my favorites. This song doesn't do much for Natalie's voice and makes it sound much different than in other songs.
7. Don't Waste Your Heart Once again, this song reminds me of a song on their first CD, Once You've Loved Somebody. It sounds almost exactly the same. If you like the same old stuff on both then this is going to be one of your favorites.
8. Sin Wagon This is the best workout song in the world. The title of this song came from the movie Grease when Sandy gets out of Danny's "Sin wagon." I do my kickboxing workouts to this song and it reenergizes me.
9. Without You OK, my honest opinion of this song is just skip over it. I have heard it so many times on the radio in the past year that it has become "The song I love to hate." It is nothing against the girls but I'm sick of hearing it.
10. Some Days You Gotta Dance This is the ultimate pick me up song. Listen to it before you go out or when you get in a fight with your rents and you will suddenly be happy again. It's amazing how music can influence you're mood.
11. Hole in my Head This song is fun. It's got that pick me up effect like the song before as well. My advice is to play 8, then skip 9, play 10 and 11. Your day will be just a little brighter with the help of some chicks.
12. Heartbreak Town This is probably my favorite song on the CD. The only problem is that you have all this energy coming from the songs before and this song slows it down for the final end. I really think that this song was placed in the wrong spot of the CD. Oh well, it is still and excellent song.
14. Let Him Fly You are probably wondering where 13 is, right? Well, the chicks have a funny way of forgeting numbers so it got skiped. This song is somehow relentlessly boring to me, but I still think that this is a great song. All in all, this is an amazing CD that hatches those chicks into the big country music biz.