Jerry Springer - Too Hot for TV

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Reality vs Fantasy????

Jan 16, 2000

Pros:Great if your a Jerry fan

Cons:Not great for non fans,graphic language,nudity

Jerry Springers shows are an acquired taste.Some acquire it some dont.I havent quite made up my mind either way yet.I do know I dont swallow it.Even though some people have no ethics,manners or just plain common sense,It cant be THAT many.If you like people who are rude,obnoxious,Down right stupid and just dont have any common sense then Jerry's guests are your kind of people.

The topics discussed?"My new lover is my husbands brother","Im really not a woman but a man","Wives tell their husbands....Im leaving you for my new found lesbian friend".Sounds like "SMUTT ALLEY" to me.Entertainment??? Depends on what you call entertainment.

This is my view on why Ive even wasted my time with such so called entertainment.Its completely different and those people are quite comical making fools of themselves.I look at it as not being real.To me the stories are all fake.One problem with the TV show as well as this movie is you already know whats going to happen.I mean come on,if your told by your spouse they have been cheating on you wouldnt you get hot under the collar too?It ALWAYS leads to a fight,usually with the wrong person.

I rented this tape of "Jerry's Too Hot for TV".If your a Jerry Springer fan then this tape is for you.If you love watching it on TV you'll really like the tape.Its a collection of shows of Jerry's like the TV version.The one exception is that its without those aggravating BEEPS.You get it ALL.The language,the nudity and some heavy duty fights.

Springer fan?You'll love it.Not a Springer fan?Dont waste your time or money.Its definitely a "To each his/her own taste" kind of video.As for me,ill watch Jerry every now and then.When I need to have a good laugh or escape from reality.

Jerry Springer - Too Hot For Tv Uncensored / Deluxe Edition (vhs, 1998)

Jerry Springer - Too Hot For Tv Uncensored / Deluxe Edition (vhs, 1998)

If you thought the The Jerry Springer Show was a three-ring circus, you haven't seen the outtakes! That's right--it's a parade of feuding and fussing ...

Jerry Springer The Best Of Vhs Sealed 1998

Jerry Springer The Best Of Vhs Sealed 1998

Make room for the brawling families, lustful strippers, and outrageous personal peccadilloes highlighted in this over-the-top retrospective of The Jer...