Nestle Waters 11476724 Ozark .5L Bottled Spring Water Reviews

Nestle Waters 11476724 Ozark .5L Bottled Spring Water

Ozarka for You, Ozarka for Me

Jul 11, 2012

Pros:Lightweight Eco Friendly Bottles, Recyclable, Clean, Fresh Taste

Cons:I still can't believe I'm paying for drinking water.

The Bottom Line: This water is an excellent value if you are looking for a spring water taste.  I would recommend this brand.

Drinking plenty of water is essential to the functioning of one’s body.  Ozarka, in particular, makes drinking water a delight rather than a forced routine.   It actually has no flavor and tastes clean!  I can easily drink a cold 500 ml crisp and clear Ozarka 100% Natural Spring Water.

Packaging and Eco-Shaped Bottle

I usually pick them up in 12 or 24 Count 500 ml bottles at Wal-Mart, but I think they are also available at the local grocery store and Target.  The product is always well shrink wrapped, but occasionally the shrink wrap will stretch beyond its capacity and will break allowing a bottle or two to drop harmlessly on the floor.  No problem!  With its 40% less plastic bottles, it’s the lightest bottle this company has ever made making it Eco Friendly!
 These 500 ml bottles easily fits into Waste Management’s recycling bins.  However, make sure you put something heavier on top of them so the wind does not blow them out.  That’s a small drawback to the light weight bottles, but it saves so much in plastic each year making it still a smart “Green” benefit.

Water Source

Ozarka 100% Natural Spring Water’s source is Piney Woods Spring located inWood County,Texas.

Other Products
Ozarka Brand Sparkling Natural Spring Water is a newer product that includes the following flavors:  Original, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin Orange, and Raspberry Lime.  These come in 500 ml plastic bottles in a pack of six.

Final Thoughts
When I moved to New Yorkin 2006, one of the things I missed most from “back home” was Ozarka 100% Natural Spring Water.  Had I known that it was not going to be available in the area I had lived, I doubt I would have moved there at all.  I was unhealthy without it.

24-pack of 0.5L bottled spring water. Originates from protected, pristine underground spring sources, not allowed to be contaminated by streams or res...
24PK .5L SPRING WATER: water distilled bottled spring