-30%
Netgear N600 450 Mbps 4-Port Gigabit Wireless N Router (WNDR4500) Reviews

Netgear N600 450 Mbps 4-Port Gigabit Wireless N Router (WNDR4500)

Free Shipping Newegg.com

Good, bad and poor customer service

Jul 9, 2012
Rated Show

Pros:Fast, no droppped connection throughout my home and outside.  It is easy to set up.

Cons:55 eMail exchanges since April, without  seeing any sign of achieving my goal.

I have had this router since February.
Here's what I wanted to do:  I wanted to hook up 2 external hard drives, both for back up pictures and sensitive information.  I also wanted to access materials from a remote location, which was supposed to be accomplished thru Ready Share.

This has a year warrenty and I purchased another year, I am returning this tomorrow.   I am assuming there is a hardware failure.
Customer support is only thru eMail.
I do not want to hold the record for eMail exchanges for something that should be diagnosed and possible fixed with a simple telephone conversation.

Shop with confidence, 3 years warranty provided.
The NetGear N900 WNDR4500 Dual Band Gigabit Router offers the ultimate speed and performance for applications like streaming 3DHD video and multi-play...
Security WiFi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2-PSK) WPS Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT firewall) Denial-of-service (DoS) attack prevention WPA/WPA2...
Newegg.com
Product Details Wireless N900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router with WiFi Speeds up to 900 Mbps (450 + 450) ideal for HD video streaming and other dem...