Nikon D5000 12.3 MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Kit w/ AF-S DX VR 18-55mm Lens) Reviews

Nikon D5000 12.3 MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Kit w/ AF-S DX VR 18-55mm Lens)

Great SLR Camera ! Nikon is still going strong

Mar 9, 2010

Pros:Great photo quality, perfect for fast pictures and nice kit lens

Cons:slippage on focus points, and middle quality video capture, also very small

The Bottom Line: I would recommend this camera to any photo enthusiast looking to take fast scenic pictures because the camera gives great picture quality with a fast shutter.

Recently I've been able to check out this new camera to the market and its spectacular in most aspects. Great point and shoot camera compared to my "Coolpix". This camera peforms with a nice speed set and is great for fast performance and focus. Also I believe the image sensor is a lot quicker than the other cameras I have had the pleasure of looking at. Also equipped is in-camera image editing, for on the go convinience. I would most definantly recommend this to a fast shot photographer who wants a handy portable camera that gives maximum quality. The camera has a very sleek design that most people would feel comfortable holding; great for also the casual photographer. The camera also has a very large clear LCD for its size giving it a better name for a small camera. This is a great camera for the price. Fast focus, wide range of scenic modes, easy learning curve, nice battery life, fine lenses making great looking pics, and many other things too many to list, makes this one fine camera. With proper adapters, I have been able to make use of my other lenses and photo equipment. Most people would complain about the swivel screen, but that is just another great feature to the camera giving you easy access to looking at pictures. So far I've been very pleased with the picture quality that it has given me and am sure to continue using this spectacular camera. 4.5/5 for me.

Wide+Tele Lens Kit with Screen Protector for Nikon D5000 AF-S 18-55mm f3.5-5.6G Description The 0.45x Wide angle lens with Macro part allows you to ge...