Nintendo DSi Black Handheld System Reviews

Nintendo DSi Black Handheld System

Fun!!!

Jan 20, 2011 (Updated Jan 20, 2011)

Pros:
• play games
• internet
• edit pictures
• chat
• make movies

Cons:
• setting up internet is hard
• only chat with people in a small range.

The Bottom Line: I recomment it to any kid because there is so much fun stuff to do on it!

Experience a world of fun with the Nintendo DSi portable gaming system! My brother has a black DSi and I have a blue one. They are so fun and awesome!!! They are definitely worth the regular price. Mine was around $120.00. I love it!!! You can play games, download games, make flip note movies, and watch other people's flip note movies! You can also take pictures with two built in cameras that have over eleven different uniqe lenses that let you edit the picture's color, draw on the pictures, and morph the pictures around. One of my favorite things to do is record sound and change it around! You can edit the sound to make it sound, low, high, fast, or slow and can make it sound like you are in a tunnel, playing an instrument, or like you are a bird repeating what someone is saying. There are also chat rooms so you can chat with other people with a DSi or a DS. You can only chat with people that are in the range of your DSi. The range is not very big but it is not to small. It is a little bit complicated but you can even set up Internet. You can go on any website.  They are very entertaining on long car trips and on airplane rides. Plus, they are very good quality. They have lots of memory and have a very long battery life. If you drop it then it still will not break very easily and does not even scratch very easily. They are lots of fun and I recommend it to any kid!

Detailed item info Product Description The Nintendo DSi is the third model of the Nintendo DS platform, following Nintendo DS and Nintendo DS Lite, an...