Nintendo DSi Pink Handheld System Reviews

Nintendo DSi Pink Handheld System

Cool handheld gaming system

May 15, 2012 (Updated May 15, 2012)

Pros:Dual screens, 0.3 megapixel front and back camera, microphone, wifi enabled, downloadable games.

Cons:Sluggish Internet browsing, Low battery life. No hdmi port.

The Bottom Line: I recommend the Nintendo DSi console to the gamers because I have found its a cool handheld console which is easy to play and have fun.

The Nintendo Dsi is a cool handheld gaming system.
 Comes with lots of great features in the long run.

Moving forward I secured my DSi with screen protector and a carrying case which holds my game and the gaming cartridge.

SETUP: Its very easy to follow the step by step wizard.

BOX INCLUDES:
Console
Charger
Stylus
Instructions

BUILT: Two 3.25-inch foldable screens, comes in a matte finish which is finger resistant. And the console comes in different colours. The console features four lettered buttons X, Y, A, B and a Start button which also works as a reset button, Select, and Power buttons. Two shoulder buttons, a cartridge slot, headphone jack, usb battery charging port, volume control.

MUSIC: Listen & Play to the Music: through the sd card with AAC format off any standard SD.

GAMES: The games can be downloaded from Nintendo DSi shop. And other popular games we like to play are Mario Bros, Barbie Jet & Style, Car racing.

PARENTAL CONTROLS:  The parental controls can be set by 4 digit pin. The control includes to ESRB game rating categories, PictoChat, DS Download Play, Nintendo DSi Browser, Nintendo DSi Shop, Photo Exchange, and User-Generated Content.

MICROPHONE: Yes, The Nintendo DSi sound is the application on Nintendo DSi console, which records and tunes the audio sounds into different bubbling and chirping sounds.

CAMERA: The 0.3 megapixel front and back camera clicks good pictures with clarity. The pictures can be saved on the sd card and then plays back with a slideshow and cool music. I love this feature because I dont have click on each picture and press next and next to see all pictures.

STYLUS: Creates the feeling of holding a pen.

WEB BROWSING: Its not so great experience.

SD & SDHC CARDS: It supports the, SD card which can hold Upto 2 GB (Gigabytes) and SDHC card which can hold upto 32 GB. They are not included.

FOR AGES: Adults, Teenagers, Children from ages 5 and above.

WARRANTY: Manufacturer respects the warranty and replaces the console free of charge including the shipping.

Overall, I'm loving my Nintendo Dsi.

lt;div style=text-align:centergt;lt;img src=http://ti2.auctiva.com/sw/java.gif border=0gt;lt;br gt;lt;table align=centergt;lt;tr gt;lt;td gt;lt;a styl...

Nintendo DSi Pink Handheld Wi-Fi Game System wit Camera Brand New Factory Sealed Brand new factory sealed retail package Product Description Color: Pi...