Nintendo Princess Peach and Mario Lunch Bag Lunchbox Reviews

Nintendo Princess Peach and Mario Lunch Bag Lunchbox

Nintendo Paper Mario Pink Lunchbox: Perfect For Girls Who Like Mario

Mar 23, 2012

Pros:Matching backpack, pink, lined interior

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: This is a great lunchbox featuring a beloved Nintendo character.

We have a lot of lunchboxes at my house.  I do have three children, but we definitely have more than three lunchboxes.  I know that we picked up a couple of lunchboxes at the end of the summer when Toys R Us ran a promotion that offered a free lunchbox with purchase of a backpack.  Several months later, many of those lunchboxes went on clearance.

We actually own two of the Super Paper Mario lunchboxes.  I know that I got one for free when we bought a backpack, and I know that got the second one on clearance for $5.  Of course, I forgot that I already had a Paper Mario lunchbox or I wouldn’t have gotten a second one!

The first thing that you will notice about this lunchbox is that it is PINK.  This is just perfect for my household.  My oldest daughter loves Mario, so it is very fun for her to find some Mario stuff that is pink.

Technically, this is a Super Paper Mario themed lunchbox.  Super Paper Mario is a Mario themed RPG.  Versions of Paper Mario are available for the N64, the GameCube, and the Wii.  Unlike the traditional Mario games, which are considered side-scrolling platform games, Paper Mario allows the player to use items, and has a lot more puzzle solving and adventure elements.

Your child does not need to have played the Paper Mario games to enjoy this lunchbox.  Mario is featured prominently on the front of the lunchbox.  He is dressed in his blue overalls/red shirt/red M cap outfit, and he is shown mid-jump with his fist in the air.  Princess Peach can be seen in the immediate background, floating in the air with a pink umbrella.  As long as your child likes Mario, and pink things, this is a perfect lunchbox.

Now, when I was a child, we had metal lunchboxes.  As I got older, lunchboxes were made out of hard plastic.  Nowadays, lunchboxes seem to be made of soft canvas.  The exterior of this lunchbox feels like the same material used to make a backpack.  The interior of the lunchbox is lined, so if anything spills in the lunchbox, it will be repelled and not absorbed.

The inside lining also suggests that it is insulated and will keep cold things cold.  I would still stick an ice pack to use in conjunction with the lined interior, but it should help keep food cool until lunchtime.

The Super Paper Mario lunchbox also bears the official seal of Nintendo, so you can rest assured that you are buying an authorized product.

If you can track down the pink rolling Mario backpack, it’s nice to have a matching set.  Unfortunately for us, the Mario rolling backpack didn’t hold up very well, and has since been retired.

I would absolutely recommend the pink Paper Mario lunchbox.  This is perfect for children like my daughter who love Mario, but who also love pink/feminine things.  We are actually in the middle of playing the Paper Mario Wii game, so my daughter has an extra special connection to her lunchbox.

Amount Paid (US$): see review

Super Princess Peach (nintendo Ds, 2006) Dsl Dsi

Super Princess Peach (nintendo Ds, 2006) Dsl Dsi

Take control of Princess Peach and must work your way through a series of 2D side scrolling stages in order to save the classic mascot character.

Super Princess Peach (nintendo Ds, 2006) Dsl Dsi 3ds

Super Princess Peach (nintendo Ds, 2006) Dsl Dsi 3ds

Nintendo Super Mario Princess Peach Plush Doll Backpack 19 (kids-adults)

Nintendo Super Mario Princess Peach Plush Doll Backpack 19 (kids-adults)

Nintendo Super Mario Princess Peach Plush Bag / Backpack -19in click pictures for enlarge view Product Details Nintendo Super Mario Princess Peach Plu...

Disguise Children Costumes Girls Deluxe Super Mario Princess Peach Costume Pink R883658_M

Shop for Decor at The Home Depot. Any girl who loves the Mario Bros video games will love this costume. The officially licensed girl's Deluxe Super Ma...
Home Depot

Princess Peach Costume 10 1/2 12 1/2 Super Mario Nintendo Halloween Free Priorit

Super Mario Princess Peach Costume Halloween Dress-up Plus Size 10 1/2 - 12 1/2 Nintendo Licensed Includes :Dress and Headpiece Crown (the only one I ...
Nintendo Mario Kart Mario and Luigi Starting Line Playset

Nintendo Mario Kart Mario and Luigi Starting Line Playset

Bring Mario Kart Wii to life! Race Mario and Luigi from the Starting Line of the Bowser's Castle Track. The Nintendo Mario Kart Mario and Luigi Starti...
EntertainmentEarth.com

Super Princess Peach Ds

Super Princess Peach Ds

Super Mario Brothers - Princess Peach Accessory Kit - OSFM

Super Mario Brothers - Princess Peach Accessory Kit - OSFM

Find costumes, accessories and props at Target.com! Super mario brothers - princess peach accessory kit - osfm

Nintendo Super Mario Brothers 6 Inch Plush Princess Peach Free Shipping

Nintendo Super Mario Brothers 6 Inch Plush Princess Peach Free Shipping

UpscaleDeals by wtang -eBay Seller Since 1998- ::Store ::Policy ::About Us :: Store Search in titles descriptions Store Categories Store home Mens Sui...

Nintendo Super Mario Princess Peach Plush Backpack Bag Cute Italy Rave Raver

Nintendo Super Mario Princess Peach Plush Backpack Bag Cute Italy Rave Raver

Welcome to YumYumToys, an established distributor based in the heart of Los Angeles! We bring you fun-loving collectibles and toys made to brighten up...