Nintendo Princess Peach and Mario Lunch Bag Lunchbox Reviews

Nintendo Princess Peach and Mario Lunch Bag Lunchbox

Nintendo Paper Mario Pink Lunchbox: Perfect For Girls Who Like Mario

Mar 23, 2012

Pros:Matching backpack, pink, lined interior

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: This is a great lunchbox featuring a beloved Nintendo character.

We have a lot of lunchboxes at my house.  I do have three children, but we definitely have more than three lunchboxes.  I know that we picked up a couple of lunchboxes at the end of the summer when Toys R Us ran a promotion that offered a free lunchbox with purchase of a backpack.  Several months later, many of those lunchboxes went on clearance.

We actually own two of the Super Paper Mario lunchboxes.  I know that I got one for free when we bought a backpack, and I know that got the second one on clearance for $5.  Of course, I forgot that I already had a Paper Mario lunchbox or I wouldn’t have gotten a second one!

The first thing that you will notice about this lunchbox is that it is PINK.  This is just perfect for my household.  My oldest daughter loves Mario, so it is very fun for her to find some Mario stuff that is pink.

Technically, this is a Super Paper Mario themed lunchbox.  Super Paper Mario is a Mario themed RPG.  Versions of Paper Mario are available for the N64, the GameCube, and the Wii.  Unlike the traditional Mario games, which are considered side-scrolling platform games, Paper Mario allows the player to use items, and has a lot more puzzle solving and adventure elements.

Your child does not need to have played the Paper Mario games to enjoy this lunchbox.  Mario is featured prominently on the front of the lunchbox.  He is dressed in his blue overalls/red shirt/red M cap outfit, and he is shown mid-jump with his fist in the air.  Princess Peach can be seen in the immediate background, floating in the air with a pink umbrella.  As long as your child likes Mario, and pink things, this is a perfect lunchbox.

Now, when I was a child, we had metal lunchboxes.  As I got older, lunchboxes were made out of hard plastic.  Nowadays, lunchboxes seem to be made of soft canvas.  The exterior of this lunchbox feels like the same material used to make a backpack.  The interior of the lunchbox is lined, so if anything spills in the lunchbox, it will be repelled and not absorbed.

The inside lining also suggests that it is insulated and will keep cold things cold.  I would still stick an ice pack to use in conjunction with the lined interior, but it should help keep food cool until lunchtime.

The Super Paper Mario lunchbox also bears the official seal of Nintendo, so you can rest assured that you are buying an authorized product.

If you can track down the pink rolling Mario backpack, it’s nice to have a matching set.  Unfortunately for us, the Mario rolling backpack didn’t hold up very well, and has since been retired.

I would absolutely recommend the pink Paper Mario lunchbox.  This is perfect for children like my daughter who love Mario, but who also love pink/feminine things.  We are actually in the middle of playing the Paper Mario Wii game, so my daughter has an extra special connection to her lunchbox.

Amount Paid (US$): see review

Nintendo Super Mario 3d Land Lunch Bag Box Tote Toad Bowser Princess Peach

Nintendo Super Mario 3d Land Lunch Bag Box Tote Toad Bowser Princess Peach

Buy It Now!! Quick Shipping! This listing is for one SUPER MARIO 3D LAND Lunch Tote: Insulated Carry handle Square 3D Puffy Picture on front with blue...

Super Mario Deluxe Princess Peach Child Costume  Pink Large (12-14) Nintendo Adult

Super Mario Deluxe Princess Peach Child Costume Pink Large (12-14) Nintendo Adult

Super Mario Deluxe Princess Peach Child Costume Includes dress and headpiece. This is an officially licensed Super Mario Bros. costume. Pink- 883658L
BuyCostumes.com
Super Mario Deluxe Princess Peach Child Costume  Pink Medium (8-10) Nintendo Adult

Super Mario Deluxe Princess Peach Child Costume Pink Medium (8-10) Nintendo Adult

Super Mario Deluxe Princess Peach Child Costume Includes dress and headpiece. This is an officially licensed Super Mario Bros. costume. Pink- 883658M
BuyCostumes.com
Girls Deluxe Super Mario Princess Peach Costume

Girls Deluxe Super Mario Princess Peach Costume

Any girl who loves the Mario Bros video games will love this costume. The officially licensed girl's Deluxe Super Mario Princess Peach costume is lots...
WholesaleHalloweenCostumes

Super Mario Princess Peach Deluxe Halloween Costume Child Size Medium 810

Super Mario Princess Peach Deluxe Halloween Costume Child Size Medium 810

Dress up as your favorite video game character, Princess Peach The Super Mario Princess Peach Deluxe Halloween Costume includes a pink dress with puff...
Toys R Us

Princess Peach Nintendo Super Mario Gold Coin Limited Japan Prize In Usa

Princess Peach Nintendo Super Mario Gold Coin Limited Japan Prize In Usa

New imported from Japan, is a great collectible coin featuring the pixel characters of the original Super Mario Bros. These were sold for a very limit...
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe Princess Peach Child Costume Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Bros. Deluxe Princess Peach Child Costume Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Bros. Deluxe Princess Peach Child Costume Includes dress and headpiece. Does not include wig, gloves, or shoes. This is an officially lice...
Birthday Express

Super Mario Deluxe Princess Peach Child Halloween Costume

Super Mario Deluxe Princess Peach Child Halloween Costume

Your young gamer will love dressing up like her favorite character on Halloween. This fun costume is easy to wear with a simple dress and headpiece. F...
QVC

Girl's Super Mario Bros: Princess Peach Child Deluxe Costume - M(8-10)

Girl's Super Mario Bros: Princess Peach Child Deluxe Costume - M(8-10)

Find costumes, accessories and props at Target.com! Girl's super mario bros: princess peach child deluxe costume - m(8-10)