Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness Lip Care, Hydrating, SPF 4 Reviews

Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness Lip Care, Hydrating, SPF 4

Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness Lip Care, Hydrating, SPF 4

Mar 20, 2012

Pros:Light-weight, effectively moisturizes (even after it's worn off) and largely scentless.

Cons:None.

The Bottom Line: Buy it. You will notice that the condition of your lips improve and you will love how your lips feel with it on.

NIVEA, A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care, SPF 4 is a wonderful lip balm. I'm partial to chapstick. I heard about this new product and decided to give it a try, with the use of a coupon. I'm so glad I did. I favor this lip balm over all my others. So why do I even bother with the others? Variety is the spice of life?

THE LOOK/FEEL

Not only is the balm pleasant, but the applicator is lovely. The cap portion of the tube is very long, forming almost a case around the stick portion of the applicator. The "cap" is a transparent blue, while the stick is bright white. The bottom features a twist-up function that propels the balm upwards. The applicator's look, feel and design are clean, precise and long-lasting.

THE APPLICATION

The balm is white in appearance, but goes on nearly invisible, except for a slight tinge of white. It simply makes the lips appear moisturized (because they are), which causes the appearance of lighter lips naturally.

It goes on smooth. Because it's made of wax, glycerin and oils, amongst other ingredients, the heat from the lips allows the balm to glide on effortlessly, unlike other chapsticks that need to be blotted, dabbed, or forcefully worked in. However, once it's on, it doesn't leave a heavy or melting feeling. It's very lightweight. The tube offers .17 ounces, which is a generous amount.

This lip balm has a slight, SLIGHT pleasant smell to it, otherwise, it is largely odorless. It contains grape seed oil, jojoba oil, beeswax and shea butter. You can smell it if you stick the balm right up to your nose, but I doubt anyone could remotely smell this on you while standing right next to you.

THE EFFECT

As state previously, the lip balm glides on and is light-weight. The only sensation that is felt is that of the lips feeling moisturized. It does not leave my lips feeling suffocated or oily. My lips feel genuinely moisturized. It leaves a soft whitened appearance on my lips with a hint of shimmer; however, this is extremely faint. A man could get away with wearing this.

I have had mine for nearly a year now. I use it perhaps once per day. This lip balm has improved the condition of my lips. Without it on, my lips feel smooth and healthy. I apply it mainly out of habit. Beforehand, with use of other chapsticks, my lips would go back to being dry and would crack after the application wore off. I have not experienced this with Nivea.

CONCLUSION

Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness Lip Care, Hydrating, SPF 4 is a long-lasting lip balm that wears well, effectively moisturizes and improves the condition of the lips.

4 Nivea A Kiss Of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care 4.8g Shea Butter & Aloe Spf 15

4 Nivea A Kiss Of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care 4.8g Shea Butter & Aloe Spf 15

NIVEA A KISS OF SMOOTHNESS Store Payments Shipping Returns Terms Guarantee About Us NIVEA A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care broad spectrum SPF ...

6- Nivea A Kiss Of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care Shea Butter & Aloe .017oz

6- Nivea A Kiss Of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care Shea Butter & Aloe .017oz

Nivea Shea Butter Aloe seals in long lasting moisture A Kiss of Smoothness Hystrating lip care SPF 15 includes 6 new in package!!!
Nivea a Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating SPF 10 Lip Care, 0.17-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 6)

Product Details Light-weight with fast absorbing formula Provides long-lasting moisturization Product Description Nivea a Kiss of Moisture Hydrating S...
Nivea A Kiss Of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care, Spf 10, 0.17 Oz (pack Of 4)

Nivea A Kiss Of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care, Spf 10, 0.17 Oz (pack Of 4)

Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care, SPF 10, 0.17 oz (Pack of 4)Features Hydrating Lip Care SPF 10 Lightweight, Fast Absorbing Formula Shea ...

Nivea- Kiss Of Smoothness Hydrating Spf 10 Lip Care, 0.17 Oz Sticks (pack Of 12)

Nivea- Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating SPF 10 Lip Care, 0.17 Oz Sticks (Pack of 12)

(5) Nivea A Kiss Of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care Balm Shea Butter & Aloe

(5) Nivea A Kiss Of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care Balm Shea Butter & Aloe

5 New, Sealed Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care Net Wt. .17oz Each (Full Size)Expiration: 4/15 or later All orders shipped within 24 hours...

4 Nivea A Kiss Of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care W/ Spf 15 Sunscreen

4 Nivea A Kiss Of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care W/ Spf 15 Sunscreen

4 Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care W/ SPF 15 Sunscreen, Seals In Long Lasting Moisture With Shea Butter Aloe

Nivea A Kiss Of Smoothness Hydrating Spf 10 Lip Care, 0.17 Oz Sticks (pack Of 6)

Nivea a Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating SPF 10 Lip Care, 0.17 Oz Sticks (Pack of 6)

Lot Of 2 Nivea A Kiss Of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care Spf 4 .17oz

Lot Of 2 Nivea A Kiss Of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care Spf 4 .17oz

lt;div style=text-align:centergt;lt;img src=http://ti2.auctiva.com/sw/java.gif border=0gt;lt;br gt;lt;table align=centergt;lt;tr gt;lt;td height=28px ...

5 Nivea Kiss Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care Spf15 Sunscreen Shea Butter Aloe 4/15

You are bidding on five sealed Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care with SPF 15 that expire in April of 2015. These are the newest packaging ...