Oceans Alive Marine Phytoplankton Reviews

Oceans Alive Marine Phytoplankton

+$5.95 shipping LuckyVitamin.com

Oceans Alive Marine Phytoplankton - Nature's Elixir

Sep 20, 2013 (Updated Sep 21, 2013)

Pros:adds incredible nutrients to your diet, a little goes a long way

Cons:Expensive, really salty and sour taste by itself

The Bottom Line: Pricey but well worth it for a healthier diet.

In my quest to alter my diet and make the most nutritious smoothies, I read a variety of books on smoothies and Superfoods including David Wolfe's book "Superfoods - The Food and Medicine of the Future." It opened my mind up to the benefits of adding better foods to my diet.  In fact I saw my bad cholesterol plummet after only a month of smoothies.

Now, these aren't your typical tropical smoothies. Aside from my basic ingredients like baby spinach, pitted dates, Greek yogurt, frozen Brussels sprouts, raw honey, frozen bananas, frozen blackberries, strawberries and blueberries, I use Superfood ingredients like Goji berries, maca root powder, spirulina, turmeric powder and marine phytoplankton - to name a few. It's pronounced fito-plankton, by the way.

In Wolfe's book, I learned that over 40 thousand species of phytoplankton exists and that it's the basis of all life. Marine phytoplankton can aid in detoxification, weight loss, more stable blood sugar, better nervous system repair, better sleep, improved digestion, fewer food cravings, improved concentration, improved memory, improved eyesight and better SEX!

Suggested Use:

Shake well. Add between 1-15 drops into 4oz. of water or juice and take with or without food. I usually add 10-12 drops to a single-serve smoothie.

INGREDIENTS:

an exclusive blend of marine phytoplankton (fresh, raw, single strain Nannochloropsis Gaditana suspended in a purified concentrated macro and trace mineral solution

There are 350mg of phytoplankton per 15 drop serving.

And it comes with a disclaimer: "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."

Personal Experience:

For some odd reason, I wanted to taste it straight, so I put a drop of the nectar on my tongue. Immediately I tasted SALT and then a sour aftertaste. It's not very pleasant straight from the bottle - TRUST ME. But added to a smoothie concoction, I never taste the phytoplankton yet I know I'm benefiting from this oceanic elixir.

Buying Advice:

Holy price-gouging, Batman!. This stuff will run you about $35-38 per 1-ounce bottle. That's more than most perfumes. I purchased a one-ounce bottle on Amazon and I rationalized the steep price by the simple fact that you only need between about seven to ten drops per day.

Buying it online in the three-pack ends up being cheaper per bottle and dose.

FINAL WORDS:

On the reverse of the label, it's touted as "The Gem of the Ocean." Apparently it's the "ultimate fuel" to empower your energy level each day.

I can honestly say that I feel better and have more clarity since I started using the Marine Phytoplankton. If you're into juicing, smoothie making or just want to boost your diet in the right direction, I highly recommend this product. In fact, everyone should look into adding Superfoods to their diet.

If the high cost keeps you away from marine phytoplankton, you can use Spirulina (an oceanic algae) in its place.

HEALTH IS WEALTH!

Manufactured by Activation at www.activationproducts.com

Sunfood Superfood Oceans Alive Marine Phytoplankton - 1 oz. (29.5 mL) Sunfood Superfood Oceans Alive Marine Phytoplankton is a unique, super-nutrient ...
LuckyVitamin.com