Casio FX-300W Scientific Calculator Reviews

Casio FX-300W Scientific Calculator

Life Saver

Oct 15, 2000 (Updated Oct 16, 2000)

Pros:light wait every thing you need in a calculater

Cons:a little big for stuffing in your pocket

Itís just the little things that matter the most. A calculator is one of the things we take for granted.
A seŮorŪo

Youíre in math class. Suddenly the teacher says, "Take a sheet of paper, pencil, and your calculator! . Then you realize your mom bought you your calculator in a gas store for being the 1000th person to buy gas. To make a long story short. You got a 67 grade on your quiz and dropped your grade down a mere... 10 points from you reasonable b+ to a b-. So whatís a person going to do? Go to your school store or stables and buy a nice fancy spancy calculator.

But What is I looking for?

If your going to buy a calculator then I suggest buying this one it has every thing you need and extras like a little window on the top that shows you what the heck you taped in the calculator and a back space button that lets you correct a little problem in your equation with out rewriting it. It also is solar and battery operated so if you live in a house with dim lights you won't have to worry about it not working.

to sum it up

This thing will last you a Long! Time. If your going to buy a calculator this year better make it a Casio 300W Plus you'll regret it.

Scientific calculator 252 intuitive functions Improved math functionality Review and edit preview entries Clear last entry and clear all options 9 con...