-31%
Casio FX-300W Scientific Calculator Reviews

Casio FX-300W Scientific Calculator

I passed the High school with this thing!

Oct 30, 2000

Pros:Easy usage, great price, many functions

Cons:I did't find noone

I bought a CASIO 911W calculator for my high school study. I like physics and I was very pleased that I've found a calculator which knows many physical constants. If you want, this calculator can show very high or very low numbers not in scientific format, because it knows signs like micro,nano,mega,giga, etc. I found it very useful in physics.
I recommend this to all people who want to study physics or math, but it's also very good for average high school student.
I don't recommend it for children, because they really don't need calculator like this.
In Slovakia you can buy this type of calculator for about 900 SK, what is $18-19.

This powerful student scientific features 229 built-in functions and a 2-line display which shows formulas and results simultaneously. With Casios exc...