Sharp EL-2630P Scientific Calculator Reviews

Sharp EL-2630P Scientific Calculator

Great Product

May 27, 2002

Pros:Great Preformance.

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: This is a really excellent product.

I know that there is a lot of options when trying to decide what to buy. Seriously, this product is one of the best in the category. There are many options and features that this has that the others do not. Furthermore, it is very easy to use. The price is also very reasonable. You get a great product, but it will not cost you an arm and a leg. I purchased this last month and I use it almost on a daily basis. I really can not picture my life without this. I would recommend this and I have recommended it to many of my friends. They all love it too. This really has it all: performance, style, and affordability. One really can not ask for more. I would definitely consider purchasing this soon.

Purchase Price: 75

Deluxe high speed commercial quality two-colour ribbon printer prints all characters in a line at approximately 4.8 lines per second

NEW Sharp EL-2630PIII Deluxe Heavy Duty Color Printing Calculator with Clock and SPECIFICATIONS Extra-large 12-digit display with punctuation Quiet ri...