Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Tone Correcting UV Moisturizer light to medium, 1.7 oz Reviews

Olay Total Effects 7 in 1: I love it!

Feb 16, 2013

Pros:Love this new sunscreen lotion and foundation.

Cons:Nothing.

The Bottom Line: Love this new moisturizer/foundation combination product from Olay. It's fantastic!

I just heard about this new Oil of Olay 7 in 1 CC Tone Correcting Moisturizer on television when some newswomen were discussing it on CNN.  I made a mental note of it, because I’m a fan of Oil of Olay and had also been considering purchasing a “foundation” for better coverage and to even out my complexion.

Most of us have uneven skin tone at one time or another. I sometimes have my skin flair up due to wind or sun. My skin is pretty sensitive and can appear slightly red when out in the elements for even a short time.

This new Oil of Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 product seems to be the best of both worlds because it combines a moisturizer with a foundation. It’s very light and goes on your skin quite easily.  The packaging itself is quite interesting.  This is a long clear tube and you can see the product inside. It looks really pretty because you can see the swirl of the lighter colored moisturizer cream with the slightly darker-colored foundation inside. It also looks like ice cream or whipped cream swirled together perfectly!

I did an experiment where I used this new Oil of Olay product on one side of my face and let it sink in and “dry” completely. This Olay product goes on super easily and smoothly. I noticed a definite improvement in how my skin looked on the side with the Olay Total Effects 7 in 1. It didn't necessarily color my skin or make it look covered up, but it makes my complexion look more even and polished. I use it on my nose and some on my forehead and chin too, wherever I need it actually. If I "miss" a spot, it's not a big deal either, as it could be with regular foundation. To use, just give a gentle push to the button on the top of the clear tube. When on your skin, you can barely feel it; it doesn't feel heavy or like your skin can't breathe.

The active ingredients (Avobenzone, Octisalate and Octocrylene) are all sunscreens (SPF 15).  The "CC" in the name = Color + Correction. The "7 in 1" means that this product fights 7 signs of aging (age spots, fine lines, etc.) in one product. There is also a very gentle exfoliator in this Olay product.

Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 is not an expensive untouchable product costing $50 or more. This product is available at Target and Walmart for about $20.  It also comes in a slightly darker tone for darker or olive complexions.

This is a product I am rather amazed no one had thought of before, but at least it's here now. Combining a moisturizing lotion (as Oil of Olay lotion is) with a foundation is pure genius.  This Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 goes on smoothly and looks good. To me, it's foolproof.

Questions or comments:  1-800-285-5170

olay.com

Dist. by Procter & Gamble
Cincinnati, OH  45202

Another Lean 'N Mean review for February.

~thank you for reading my Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 review~

Another Lean 'n Mean review for February.

gjk.

Expiry! OCTOBER-2015 7 - IN - 1 - CC - Color Correction - Broad Spectrum SPF15 Olay Total Effects 7 IN-1 Tone Correcting Moisturizer with SPF 15 Light...

Heading Love the skin you're in.Purpose Skin Care Manufacturer P G-Beauty Active Ingredients Avobenzone 2%; Octisalate 3%; Octocrylene 3%Directions Ap...
4 New Boxes Of Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Tone Correcting Moisturizer With Sunscreen, SPF 15, Light To Medium, Each Box Has 1.7 Fl Oz, Exp. 03/2014, Al...