Onkyo DX-C390 CD Changer Reviews

Free Shipping Crutchfield

You Will Notice The Difference

May 17, 2004
Rated Show

Pros:Crisp, simple, accurate sound which is vastly superior to prior Sony CD player.

Cons:None that I can find.

Older Sony 5 Disk just lost its Random, so I shopped for reviews and specs for Multi-CD disk only. Concluded that Music=Music and DVD is best done ($perWow) with its own machine. Thus the CD390 caught my eye.
I know what I hear...the flute sounds more complex and complete, the vocals just a little bit closer. This CD player is a STEAL with Random play, Optical Out, and .005%THD...That is almost NOT Measurable: that is .00005, or a nickle on a thousand dollars. You will Never hear this CD deliver to your Amp, but you WILL notice the subtle, open, crisp accuracy you paid your speakers to deliver. I am Very satisfied

6-Disc CD Changer Optical and coaxial digital outputs, plays CD-Rs, CD-RWs and MP3 CDs, AccuPulse Quartz System
Crutchfield

Onkyo DX-C390 6 Disc CD Changer
The Onkyo DX-C390 CD player supporting many file types gives you many options for entertainment. Enjoy highest to lowest quality sound with this Onkyo...
Onkyo DXC390 6-Disc CD Carousel Changer with MP3 CD Playback The Onkyo DX-C390 is a moderately priced, feature-laden, 6-CD Carousel changer, featuring...
Adorama