Onkyo DX-C390 CD Changer Reviews

Onkyo DX-C390 CD Changer

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Free Shipping Newegg.com

Wow, built like a tank, and sounds great!

Nov 4, 2004

Pros:Great!An unbelievable value,and great functionality!It also holds six cd's,not five.

Cons:when pressing "random" the song you're listening to stops,& the unit goes to random mode.

The Bottom Line: You WILL NOT be disappointed!!This player is great!

Long ago I was told by a friend about the quality of Onkyo products, so I looked into their line of CD players(including their new "Integra" brand)when the discman I was using finally wore out. After shopping around among several brands, I bought this player. The conveniences and ease of use of this player are astounding, and I'm discovering new ones all the time. For example, if the power is off, you can just press any button for the function that you want without first turning the unit on, and the unit will come on and perform the function (ie.,play,eject,etc..)! While shopping around, I found that most CD changers of this type had similar features,(ie,you can change Cds while listening to one,random play,plays MP3s etc..,) so what I began looking at was quality of craftsmanship and ease of use. I totally found that in the Onkyo. The tray is solidly built(the best I've seen),tracks in and out very positively,is very quiet and well lit. The display lights up the CDs in the dark,and can be dimmed three different ways. Additionally, the remote has a great layout, and an on/off button,which I understand isn't on other brands. The player is big to hold the 6(not 5) CDs, the unit is sturdy, and doesn't vibrate or skip when the receiver is turned up loud. I even have my speakers right behind my components, on the same cabinet. Audiowise,the only (significant?)difference that I saw is that the "signal to noise ratio" is a bit less than on other brands, but I don't think you or I could detect it if we tried;it sounds superb! I don't think so called "audiophiles" are allowed to shop in this price range anyway! All in all, I feel that I got a great value with this CD player, which is full of conveniences and really makes me feel like I got a lot more than I paid for. I totally endorse this player!

The Onkyo DX-C390 CD player supporting many file types gives you many options for entertainment. Enjoy highest to lowest quality sound with this Onkyo...
Buy ONKYO DXC390 6-Disc Carousel Changer CD Player, Black with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!
Newegg.com