Oster 4715 10-Cup Rice Cooker Reviews

Oster 4715 10-Cup Rice Cooker

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Great rice pudding & good rice both with practice

Dec 9, 2005 (Updated Feb 22, 2006)
Rated Show

Pros:Good price,large capacity,easy to use,has non stick pot. Dont cost $125 up.

Cons:steamer tray is too small, unit needs a beeper & adjustable thermostat

This good looking rice cooker is priced right for its capacity & quality. To avoid steaming the woodwork I turn the rice cooker so that the power button faces the wall.
My rice cooker sat unused for a little while.
After trial & error & experimenting I've improved the quality of my brown rice cooking results. Now I'm using it again more often.
I rinse the rice to help the foaming. I obtained acceptable results the rice was not not stuck together & had minimal over cooking where it contacted the pan. I left the steamer tray inside when cooking rice to help retain steam.
Step 1. I now add measured water HOT tap water to the rice cooker then add the measured rice. Step 2. SOAKING THE RICE I turn on the rice cooker on high for 5-7 flip the lever to heat the rice & water inside the cooker then temporarily unplug the unit. Step 3. WAIT 15-20 minutes Step 4.COOKING THE RICE Plug the cooker in & push the on button as directed in manual. Step 5. WAIT until you hear the power button & thermostat click. Step 7. WAIT 5-15 min then remove rice.

Buy With 100% Confidence Fast Shipping !! Brand New!! Check Other Great Sales | Read our Feedbacks | Add us to Favorite Sellers Item Description: Mult...

Product Details: Oster 4715 Multi-Use 20-Cup (Cooked) Rice Cooker and Food Steamer, White Multi-use rice cooker/food steamer, makes 10 cups of uncooke...
Oster 4715 Multi-Use 20-Cup (Cooked) Rice Cooker and Food Steamer, White