OTC 12 Inflatable 12" Rainbow Color Beach Balls - 00780984172350 Reviews

OTC 12 Inflatable 12" Rainbow Color Beach Balls - 00780984172350

+$6.95 shipping Oriental Trading Company

12 Inflatable 12 Inch Rainbow Color Beach Balls

Jul 10, 2012

Pros:Inexpensive, fun, great for all ages

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: Recommended for hours of fun and games. Children, teens and adults will love these. Inexpensive gifts, party favors, decorations and more.

My family and friends always enjoy a bit of fun in the sun, and beach balls are an activity that can provide lots of fun for all ages. Whether we bring them to a backyard barbecue, a pool party, a day at the beach, or any one of many other summer activities, everyone enjoys getting in the game. I often use beach balls as party favors, decorations, game prizes, or gift items for birthday parties, reunions, or beach parties, and these are great because they are so inexpensive, yet so much fun.

I purchased 12 Rainbow Colored Beach Balls for around $6, and had a dozen great gifts for only around 50 cents each. Each of these Rainbow Beach Balls comes individually wrapped in it's own cellophane wrapper, so nobody has to know that I purchased them in bulk and got such a great deal. These are great for children, teens and adults, and can provide hours of fun for everyone.

Just pull the vinyl beach ball from the package, then blow into the stem while squeezing it slightly to blow them up. Once filled to the desired firmness, simply replace the cap on the stem, and push the stem gently into the ball. You are now ready to play.

Although these are recommended for children 3 years old and over, I'm sure that there aren't too many three-year-olds who will be able to blow them up by themselves. They will probably need an adult or an older sibling to help them with this, but once inflated, they will have lots of fun throwing or batting the inflated balls around.

Each of these balls measures approximately 12 inches in diameter. They are also available in other sizes from about 6 inches on up, and in other colors as well. These Rainbow Beach Balls have 6 colorful panels including red, yellow, blue, green, orange and white. I like the 12 inch size for the younger children because they are easier for them to hang onto, but they also work well for teens and adults.

The vinyl is not as thick as with some of the other beachballs I have purchased, yet they hold up well to most uses. They work great for playing catch or other water games, and the kids had fun playing volleyball with them as well. We didn't have any of them that popped or lost air through hours of use at our beach party.

I recommend these Rainbow Color Beach Balls for hours of fun and games for children, teens and adults. These are wonderful, yet inexpensive gifts, party favors, game prizes, and more.