Palm E2 Reviews

Palm E2

Palm Tungsten E2 review

Mar 12, 2008

Pros:Screen is brighter

Cons:7 hours trying to get it to sync, the WiFi card,fooling with the Bluetooth.

The Bottom Line: Dont buy it, too fiddly

Palm is no longer the leader in easy to use PDAs.

I love my Tungsten E. Its simple. It does what I want it to do - keep me organized. I bought it after I returned the "paper weight" called the T5

So I bought the E2 thinking it can only get better. Well, no. Its seems that they repackaged the T5 as the E2.

I bought the E2 with the WiFi card that Palmone's website promotes as the best thing since sliced bread.

I couldn't get the E2 to synchronize with my old Outlook info without doing some technological acrobatics. Deleting here and there and adding files here and there.

I go to install the WiFi card and the installation software tells me its incompatible with the E2. Must I point out that Palmone's website specifically says that the card is compatible.

Now I am popping antipsychotics to keep from flushing it down the toilet. I try to sync its new Bluetooth capability with my phone. I found out there are only a limited set of phones that can be easily connected. I proceed to manually connect the phone...the PDA will not recognize the phone either.

Do not buy the Tungsten E2. Palm is no longer the leader in easy to use PDAs.

Matter of fact I'm going out to buy another Tungsten E, just in case the one I have breaks.

Recommended for: Beginners - Simple and Easy to Use

Palm Sleek Aluminum Hard Case For Palm Tungsten E / E2 -

Palm Sleek Aluminum Hard Case For Palm Tungsten E / E2 -

New Palm Sleek Aluminum Hard Case for Palm Tungsten E / E2 Case Only

Batterybay.net

Extended Battery for Palm Tungsten E2  (with cover)

Extended Battery for Palm Tungsten E2 (with cover)

Extended Battery for Palm Tungsten E2 (with cover)
Batterybay.net

Extended Battery For Palm Tungsten E2, Ga1y41551

Extended Battery For Palm Tungsten E2, Ga1y41551

This auction is for one Compatible PDA rechargeable battery Compatible Models: Palm Tungsten E2 Compatible Part Numbers: GA1Y415518 Type: Li-ion Volta...

Handheld Palm Vetrinary Palm Ultrasound&hundreds Sold In Us Very Relieable-deal

Handheld Palm Vetrinary Palm Ultrasound&hundreds Sold In Us Very Relieable-deal

PALMTOP VETERINARY ULTRASOUND SCANNER-NEW Comes with rectal probe 5.5/6.5/7 .5Mhz Screen 7.4Excelle nt quality.Hundreds sold in USA-with excellent cus...

Palm Hard Aluminum Case For Palm Zire / Zire 21 / Zire 71 - Brand

Palm Hard Aluminum Case For Palm Zire / Zire 21 / Zire 71 - Brand

This listing is for one Palm aluminum hard case for Palm Zire, Palm Zire 21, and Palm Zire 71 Handheld PDA. Item is brand new and still in its retail ...