Panasonic LUMIX DMC-ZS8/DMC-TZ18 14.1 MP Digital Camera - Black Reviews

Mar 11, 2012

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:HD video, Great picture quality, Easy to use

Cons:Zoom is loud while taking videos

The Bottom Line: I would definately recomend this to anyone looking for an everyday camera with great quality.

I bought this camera from best buy about a month ago. I bought it because of all the great reviews people were giving it on-line, and they were all right!
 This camera is great, the picture quality is great, and its very lightweight and easy to bring anywhere. You can zoom in far without it becoming blurry.  I have taken many great professional looking pictures with this camera, i get allot of compliments on the photos!
There are also many fun modes to choose from when taking pictures, including film grain, which is a black and white feature, and pinhole which makes your image look very cool. You can also buy a separate case to put on it for taking pictures underwater if you would like.
There are very few things that I don't like about this camera, one thing is the zoom is quite loud. If you zoom in or out during videos, you can hear it in the film, which is kind of annoying. Also, the amount of different scenes to choose from can be overwhelming, I know that I will never use allot of these, but the ones that are there that I do use are absolutely fantastic.
This comes with a rechargeable battery and charger, which is great, having to replace batterys constantly can get very expensive! I had to do that with my old camera, but not with this one! The battery also lasts a very long time.
I love using this camera it's very simple and easy to use, but with great quality pictures.

This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Easy Enough for Anyone to Use

Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX7K 10.1 MP Digital Camera, Black
Panasonic - Lumix DMC-GH3 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body Only, Black, Mirrorless Cameras

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body Only, Black Panasonic is proud to introduce a new Digital Single Lens Mirrorless Camera DMC-GH3...
Adorama

Panasonic - LUMIX DMC-LX7 10.1 MP 3.8X Advanced Zoom Digital Camera - Black

Panasonic - LUMIX DMC-LX7 10.1 MP 3.8X Advanced Zoom Digital Camera - Black

capture blur-free images in low light with fast leica lens optics shoot high-quality images with large size 10.1 mp mos sensor create dramatic backgro...
Panasonic

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Digital Camera with 32GB Card + Battery + Backpack + Flash + Lens Set + Hood + 3 Filters Kit

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Digital Camera with 32GB Card + Battery + Backpack + Flash + Lens Set + Hood + 3 Filters ...

Kit Includes 10 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Digital Camera (Black) 2) Transce...

Essentials Bundle Kit For Panasonic Lumix Dmc-fz200 Digital Camera

Essentials Bundle Kit For Panasonic Lumix Dmc-fz200 Digital Camera

Search our eBay Store! Order Toll Free (800) 991-3350 International (631) 389-2138 Essentials Bundle for Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Digital Camera with...

LUMIX's First 25-600mm Lens with Full-Range F2.8 Aperture Experience LUMIX's first compact digital camera to reach a full range F2.8 bright aperture ...
BuyDig.com

Beach Camera.com

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 12.1 MP Digital Camera with CMOS Sensor and 24x Optical Zoom - Black - DMC-FZ200K - DSC 2012/48X ZOOM FREE ANGLE LCD