-20%
Panasonic RP-HT21 Headband Headphones - Black/Silver Reviews

Panasonic RP-HT21 Headband Headphones - Black/Silver

Free Shipping Panasonic
Free Shipping Walmart.com

Panasonic RP-HT21 Lightweight Headphones - Comfort and Great Sound at a Budget Price

Feb 26, 2012

Pros:Comfortable and great sound quality at a bargain price

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: The Panasonic RP-HT21 Lightweight Headphones are simple, comfortable and deliver great sound quality at a bargain price.

Panasonic RP-HT21 Lightweight Headphones are a  comfortable and great sounding earphone at a budget price.

When I purchased my laptop, I wanted to pick up a set of earphones.  If they were too expensive, I wasn’t going to purchase them because I knew I wouldn’t use them that often. I went right to my “go-to” site, Amazon.com; and within a couple of minutes I spotted the Panasonic Earphones.  Right away I was attracted to these earphones because I have a great respect for the Panasonic name; and we have several pieces of Panasonic electronic equipment that we love.  The earphones were around $5; and I immediately ordered them.

When the earphones were delivered, I took them out of the package and plugged them into my laptop via the 1/8 in. stereo plug.  I was totally amazed by the great sound and comfortable fit of this item.  I’m not saying that they are the quality of an expensive pair of high-tech earphones; but for the price I was more than pleased.

The cord length is 4.5 ft. which is more than adequate when used with my laptop; and the weight is around 2 oz.

For the techno-savvy, please note the following product details:

Driver Units – 30 mm (1-3/16”/1-3/16 po)
Frequency Response – 16 Hz–22 kHz
Sensitivity – 100 dB/mW
Impedance – 24 ohms
Power Handling Capacity – 1000 mW(*IEC/CEI)

The Panasonic RP-HT21 Earphones are simple, comfortable, affordable and deliver great sound quality.  I had to give this item a 5-star rating based on what I received for the bargain price that I paid!

Thank you for stopping by and reading my Lean and Mean review.

panasonic lightweight headphones with xbs
Panasonic
The RP-HT21 Lightweight Adjustable Headband Headphones with XBS by Panasonic offer big sound and big value. Their surprisingly good low-end response i...

Panasonic Lightweight Headphones with XBS® Technical Information Connectivity Technology: Wired Cable Length: 4.50 ft Impedance: 16 Ohm Minimum Frequ...
Panasonic RP-HT21 Lightweight Headphone
Lightweight stereo heaphones with a wide head-band and open-air design for complete comfort and XBS for maximum bass quality.
MacMall
PCM
Panasonic RP-HT21 Lightweight Headphones with XBS Port Home About Us Shipping Info Feedback Return Policy FAQ Contact Us Add our store to your favorit...
New in original Packaging. Panasonic Stereo Headphones.---All equipment is professionally packaged prior to shipping.----Equipment ships within 3 days...
PANASONIC RPHT21 HEADPHONE OPEN AIR LIGHT WEIGHT
PANASONIC RPHT21/HDPHN/OPEN-AIR/Drive Unit (diam. in mm) 30Frequency Response (Hz-kHz) 16-22Weight (oz.) w/o cord 1.2XBS YesWater Resistant NoNeodymiu...