Panasonic RP-HT21 Headband Headphones - Black/Silver Reviews

Panasonic RP-HT21 Headband Headphones - Black/Silver

Wonderfully fitting and listening!

Mar 16, 2012

Pros:Fits well on everyone's head
Sound quality is magnificent

Cons:Easilly broken if stepped on

The Bottom Line: These headphones are great and I'm not really a person who uses headphones alot. They're wonderful.

I purchased a pair of these Panasonic headphones so that I could listen to music while I use my computer - it's something I enjoy doing while completing something for work or just on my favorite websites. I have to say that I've really enjoyed having a pair or two of these around my house, they're really convenient and fit everyone who needs a pair just fine.

Something I've really enjoyed is the sound quality. It is just fantastic - it literally blocks out every sound in the house. It sounds like you're at a live concert - the music is literally right there. I'm actually quite suprised, because headphones that aren't, well, earbuds usually don't sound as great, so this was a really good find.

Something I've excersized is how they fit well on anybody's head. I never really find headphones where they do this - they usually have stereo adjustments, such as the stereo on a track or slide. It's really convenient for people with large, well, heads.

Overall, these headphones are great. They fit very well on anyone's head and the sound quality is magnificent. If I had to say so myself, these might be the best I've ever really used so far.

Upc: 0037988259052
PANASONIC RP-HT21 Panasonic RP-HT21 Lightweight Headphone
Panasonic RPHT21 is a set of lightweight headphones with XBS. It has a comfortable, open-air design with a wide headband. Its features include large-d...
Panasonic RP-HT21 Lightweight headphones with XBS
panasonic lightweight headphones with xbs
Panasonic
1-20 of 33 best deals 1 2   Next >> Why are these stores listed?