Panasonic RP-HT360 Headband Headphones - Silver Reviews

+$2.99 shipping Best Buy

Makes Me So Sad...

Jun 7, 2010
Rated Show

Pros:Great specs at this price, the earpads are soft, the cord is the perfect length.

Cons:The headband HURTS!  I would also much appreciate a volume control.

I searched and searched for a great set of headphones to maybe replace my absolute FAVORITES (Philips SBC HS520, I'm not much into being an Audiofile but they've lasted me a good 4 years, the sound is still great and the earpads are the comfiest I've felt on such small headphones!).
I ended upon these and did LOTS of research, and ended up learning what all the lingo meant.
I bought them and tried them out for a week and was REALLY happy with them, the volume was a tad bit quieter so you'll have to keep the dial up a little bit but it got all the noise and then some!
I guess for me, I didn't really know what I was looking for and so I'm gonna say that you can totally hear the music playing outside of the headphones as well as hearing outside noises coming in.
But the HEADBAND...if I didn't already return them because of this, I could show you pictures of my deep, red indentation!  I read somewhere about this and didn't think much but geez, REALLY!?

These Panasonic RP-HT360 over-the-ear headphones feature a 3.5mm gold mini plug that offers simple connection to your compatible device, allowing you ...
Best Buy