-25%
Panasonic RP-HTX7 Headband Headphones - Green Reviews

Panasonic RP-HTX7 Headband Headphones - Green

Free Shipping eBay Deals
Free Shipping Panasonic

Great quality. I love it.

Dec 25, 2011

Pros:Great bass,colors, and value

Cons:Somewhat clunky

The Bottom Line: Buy this product if you're looking for a a high quality headphone without spending a bunch of cash, variety of colors makes it perfect for adults and kids alike.

When I was first looking for a pair of headphones, after growing tired of the poor sound quality of earbuds, the mixture of good sound while not breaking the bank was the most important aspect. With the panasonic RP-HTX-G1 I found exactly what I was looking for. The price tag of around $50 was perfect for what I was willing to spend. When I first listened to them I was amazed at the quality of sound, every note was perfectly crisp and clear and the bass was the perfect amount. Sound quality is unrivaled. Another plus was the fact that there was no distortion no matter the volume level. The variety of colors allows for this headphone to be for everyone, while giving an Ora of exclusivity at the same time, with so many colors you're able to feel like you're the only with it. All my friends are envious after the first time of listening. This headphone has the same level of noise cancelation as the much more expensive Bose headphones. Everyone's worst nightmare a.k.a a noisy flight is now your best friend because you are spared the nauseating background noise. It makes you feel like you're right at home without a care in the world. The crying of a baby stands no chance against these headphones.

monitor headphones with single-sided monitoring system, large-diameter 40mm/1-9/16 driver units, single-sided cord and large form earpads
Panasonic
The RP-HTX7 from Panasonic offers terrific stereo sound in a stylish, ergonomic design. The padded, around-ear earcups help to isolate you from unwant...
eBay Deals

PANASONIC - HEADPHONES RP-HTX7-G1 RETRO STYLE MONITOR HEADPHONE
The old school, retro style HTX7 Retro Monitor Stereo Headphones are a throw back, but function with the top technology of today These lightweight hea...
Shoplet.com
Panasonic Old School Monitor Stereo Headphones with Single-Sided Cord and 40mm Large-Diameter Drive Units Black
MacMall
PANASONIC RP-HTX7-G1 HTX7 Retro Monitor Stereo Headphones (Green)
Retro stylingLightweightSingle-side cordNeodymium magnet40mm driverImp: 40_Sensitivity: 99dB/mWFreq resp: 7Hz - 22kHzMax input: 1,000mW3.9ft cord
PANASONIC RP-HTX7-G1 HTX7 Retro Monitor Stereo Headphones (Green) per EA
Find headphones and headsets at Target.com! over-the-ear headphones offer performance and style in a collection of retro colors hear natural treble an...