-43%
Panasonic RP-HTX7 Headband Headphones - Red Reviews

Panasonic RP-HTX7 Headband Headphones - Red

+$9.95 shipping Office Depot
Free Shipping Target

Portable and convenient. But no extension cable!

Jan 5, 2013

Pros:Sound is good and clear.
Very convenient, portable.

Cons:1. Can't isolate outside noise
2. No extension cable

The Bottom Line: You can buy it when you are out for travelling and the price is under $25.

I have to say people who are saying these headphones are as good as the more expensive ones must be tone deaf or something. They are good headphones but are not worth more than $30.

I bought mine for around $23 cause the store offer a discount. Sound quality is good for most people, the headphones do not isolate outside noise as you might imagine, you can easily hear what's going on around you when the volume is low.

The bad thing is these do not come with the extension cable so you'll need to buy an extension if you plan to use these with anything other than a portable MP3 player cable is only 4ft enough to go from your head to your waist.

Good news is it is very light, which makes it feel cheap but perfect for portable use. They also seem very delicate with the thin metal wires and plastic construction, but I can't judge on that as I've only had them for a few days now. Bottom line if you are looking for audiophile sound quality and something that feels like it's built well spend the money on the expensive stuff. If you want a good set of headphones you won't feel bad about abusing, letting your kids use them or losing them then get these, perfect for work.

Call us at 1-888-760-0300 About Us | Contact Us | Shipping Policy | Return Policy | FAQs Panasonic Monitor Stereo Headphones - Red This is a brand new...
Panasonic old school monitor stereo headphone with Single-Sided cord and 40mm large-diameter drive units. Panasonic RP-HTX7 Stereo Headphone is one of...
Office Depot

Find headphones and headsets at Target.com! over-the-ear headphones offer performance and style in a collection of retro colors hear natural treble an...