Don' Waste Another Second, Get Pennington Seed Sun and Shade Grass Complete Seeding Mix.

Jun 8, 2012 (Updated Jun 11, 2012)

Pros:Easy to use and you get guaranteed results.

Cons:This will turn you hands green if you don't wear gloves.

The Bottom Line: This does take a little while to see results but, the results will show you that you made the right choice.

Do you want to have a lawn that has no brown and bare spots? Which product do you choose? The only thing that you can do is look up the product and find people like me that have actually used the product. There are a lot of different types of seeding products and Pennington 1Step Complete Smart Seed is one of them on the market today, so how do you choose which one to buy. The easiest way that I know is to ask the attendant on the floor that stocks the shelves, or find someone that has had some success in repairing their lawns. Ever since we started cutting grass and taking care of our yards several years ago, we have been using some type lawn repair or this particular type repair for the grass and we have never been disappointed with the outcome. Each of these bags are 6 pounds 25 ounces and will cost you about 15 dollars, you can usually find it cheaper if you purchase this in bulk at a warehouse club. I found this bag for just under 15 dollars at Lowe's. I have also seen this on sale at for $9.99. This product is made in the USA in Greenfield Missouri.

Description
This magical stuff comes in several different size bags, this one is a 6.25 pound bag. This product comes in a non-re-sealable plastic bag, this will not re-seal if you do not use the whole bag. Each bag will cover 125 square feet. The mixture inside is light green in color, and is very lightweight. This is so light that it can become airborne if you apply this when it is windy. There is enough of this product in one bag to cover only small sections of a decent size yard. Pennington Grass seed product is made from UREA (which plays a role in metabolizing the nitrogen that come in mammal urine), this gives off a strong ammonia odor when mixed with water. UREA is used in many fertilizer products that kill weeds.

Guaranteed Analysis
The total Urea nitrogen is 1.00% and 20.0% is Urea Nitrogen.

Soil Amending Guaranteed Analysis
The active ingredients in this product is 77.50% of mulch, and the soil amendment inert ingredients are 14.00% seed, and 8.50% fertilizer.

What should this do for you?
This should do several things for you, and that is help you repair any bad spots in your lawn. This should make your life easier when it comes to repairing your lawn. This works best in almost any sunny or shade areas. It will help to grow beautiful healthy and thick grass. This product is pre-mixed and you should wear some type of gloves when applying this product. You should see grass seedlings in about 7-14 days. This will even work well when the temperature gets above 85°.

Warning
This is hazardous to humans and pets.
This can cause eye irritation and is harmful if swallowed. You should avoid getting the light air particles on or in your eyes and skin. Also avoid breathing in the airborne particles. You should wear long sleeves, gloves, and goggles when  using this product. But, you don’t wear gloves make sure that you wash your hands after you get done. This product will turn your hands green and you would not want to get this into your eyes or mouth ares.

Experience
There is only a few things that you should know when using this seed mix. You will need to make sure that when you apply this product that you rake out the old grass and loosen the soil, then smooth out the surface. Then spread the seeding mix to accumulate to 1/8” thick. You must keep the soil moist during the germination process. You will have to keep the soil moist by watering your affected areas at least twice a day or until the grass reaches 3’” tall. The mulch will turn a dark green when properly watered.

When this is done you need to water the lawn heavily for a few days. If you do this in a similar way to the back yard, you should get positive results just the way that we have. Every year we do this the same way and our lawn is a nice deep green and dead spot free. All of our neighbors are always compliment us on our lawn.

There are a few things that you should also consider if you want to make this a successful seeding process. These are, you will have to make sure that you have the proper weather, and before you do use water make sure each time that it is not going to rain. In addition to all of this, don't forget that sooner is better than later, you may have to seed your lawn again and again just to keep the bare spots under control.  The most important thing to remember, is that you will need to place the empty container in the recycle bin to help the environment.

Conclusion
If you are having trouble with your grass staying alive all summer long, I have found this 1 step Pennington grass seed to be the miracle cure for all of my problems. For the most part this stuff will take care of all of your bare or dead spots. I can highly recommend this product. This will show some visual affects of new seedlings in as little as 7-14 days.You also have a 100% money back guarrantee.