Philips Bg2020/31 Reviews

Philips Bg2020/31

Epinions Product Rating: OK

For those who want to be bare... THIS IS IT!

Jun 27, 2007
Rated Show

Pros:Balance, safety, speed, precision, IT WORKS!

Cons:Wish it was invented 15 years ago.

So lets start out by acknowledging that not everybody wants to shave their pubic hair. OK for those of us that DO... this is the greatest tool I have found.

I have been shaving my pubic hair for almost 15 years. I have used almost every commercially available razor out there. I have also waxed and used NAIR. Nothing comes close to the comfort and speed of the Philips BG2020 razor.

The razor is comfortable to handle, and comes with several different attachments if you are interested in taming that wild jungle in your pants. Many electric razors will cut the skin on the shaft or scrotum of you are not VERY careful. This razor is engineered in such a way that makes it very difficult to injury oneself.

The razor can be used wet or dry, either way you get a very smooth shave. My wife was very pleased with how smooth it was, she could not feel ANY stubble.

Throw away the hair clippers... they were never designed for pubic hair... this razor has one purpose and it does it very well.

Philips Norelco Men's BODY GROOMER Wet Dry w/ 3 Combs Charging Stand BG2020/31 Item in new and unused Box has minor damage.Please contact our customer...