Pioneer SE-A1000 Headband Headphones - Silver/Black Reviews

Pioneer SE-A1000 Headband Headphones - Silver/Black

Pioneer SE-A1000 Paid $64.99 USD

Apr 13, 2006 (Updated Apr 14, 2006)

Pros:Comfortable, excellent sound quality, long cord when needed.

Cons:Cord length. Somewhat big. Audio is audible outside the headphones. Soft material, possible wear problems.

The Bottom Line: I would buy them all over again. Great sound, comfortable, and made well. Warm sound, nice bass. Good stuff.

I just bought these at the local BX today and I like like them a lot. I took them out of the box and boy is that cord long! They included a velcro type cord wrap which will come in handy when your not 19.7(6 Meters) feet away from your audio source. Also comes with a nice velvet travel bag that has plenty of room for the headset. The cord is a soft boot lace type material, it's light and I see no problem. The head set is seems to be made well with nice soft fabric ear cups. Possible snagging with the material if not careful. There is no manual adjustment for height except for the headband made of material that is a mix of smooth fake leatherish on top and underlying cotton mesh. It is secured to the unit via a small double ribbon (one on top of the other) about 1/4 - 3/8 wide. It seems to be attached to a piece of elastic inside of the headband, possible to lose it's elasticity over time. Works well now. SOUND. They sound great, nice bass and a good overall range. You will hear detail in bad or low quality audio. I played some classical, rock and R&B all flat. I liked the way they handled the music. The classical was nice and clear but very warm, nice tone. They are an open design so you may annoy those around you. They are very comfortable and worth the money.

Features: Microphone Short Description: The Pioneer SE-A1000 headphones are top of the line when it comes to audio aficionados. Made of soft, comforta...