Plantronics Voyager PRO+ Black Ear-Hook Headsets Reviews

Plantronics Voyager PRO+ Black Ear-Hook Headsets

Nice fitting, superb sound,excellent for Voip/Skype use

Sep 8, 2011

Pros:* Sound quality, very comfortable* Micro USB/AC/Car charger* Excellent talk time, fast charging

Cons:* Large size* Microphone sensitivity* Weak wind blocking* 5 meter range usability

The Bottom Line: Performs well, fits nicely on either ear, very comfortable and is excellent value for money. Best bluetooth headset for Voip/Skype use, due to excellent voice clarity, highly recommend.

I have been using this Bluetooth headset for a number of weeks now and I am very impressed with its quality and level of performance. It is now available for around US$60 or less on the internet and is excellent value for money, considering there are more inferior headsets out there, costing a lot more.
To setup, connect and pair to Windows successfully, you will also need to purchase the Plantronics BUA-100 Bluetooth USB adapter (around US$12 on eBay), which recognizes the audio and microphone default settings automatically. If Windows asks for the Bluetooth password key, it is 4 zeros. Connection to Windows XP usually works first time, but additional drivers are required to successfully connect to Windows 7.
I bought the Plantronics Voyager Pro to mainly use on Skype on my Asus Netbook at home and I am more than happy with the performance. The volume control on top has a wide range of settings and sound is excellent from the twin microphones.  The pivoting mic boom lets you use the headset on either ear and is very comfortable to wear. Talk time is excellent up to 6 hours, standby up to 5 days and quick charging takes only 1.5 hours.
Conclusion:I have made more than a dozen calls with Skype to friends and business contacts and the feedback has been very positive, with all calls reported being loud and clear.I can recommend the Plantronics Voyager Pro, as a consumer best buy, although not perfect, is highly recommended.

This is for: NEW PLANTRONICS VOYAGER PRO PLUS + A2DP BLUETOOTH HEADSET TEXT NOISE REDUCTION Item Condition:In bulk packaging. May has little scratches...

About Us Ebay Store Shipping Returns Payment FAQ's Top Brands Plantronics Polycom Panasonic Motorola AT T Vtech Uniden Jabra Clarity Ge/RCA Phillips S...