Boss Audio Systems DVDC-9000 6-Disc CD/DVD Changer Reviews

Mar 6, 2004
Rated Show
  • User Rating: OK

• Sound Quality:

Pros:Cheap relative to other changers, comes with everything you'd want, does MP3's too.

Cons:Flimsy mechanism, mine jammed first time.

I searched around for a DVD changer as it seems the ideal solution. Most other changers are pretty expensive, the Boss was cheap so I went for it. I guess you get what you pay for. I could have been unlucky but the mechanism seems flimsy, I put one DVD in, the cartridge wouldn't eject. Nothing I could do to get it out. I had to send it back with the DVD still stuck in it. I guess there is a reason the other DVD changers are a lot more expensive, changed it for a single play instead.

Boss Audio Systems 625UAB 625UAB - car - digital receiver - in-dash unit - Full-DIN

BOSS 625UAB - Car - digital receiver - in-dash - Full-DIN - 50 Watts x 4
MacMall

BOSS 625UAB - Car - digital receiver - in-dash - Full-DIN - 50 Watts x 4
PCM

Boss Audio Systems Bv11.3flip 11.3 Overhead Flip-down Tft Monitor 1152 X 234

Boss Audio Systems Bv11.3flip 11.3 Overhead Flip-down Tft Monitor 1152 X 234

OVER 18,000 POSITIVE FEEDBACKS, BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. Boss Audio Systems BV11.3FLIP 11.3 Overhead Flip-Down TFT Monitor 1152 x 234 Pixels You are looki...
Boss Audio 637UA Car CD/MP3 Player - 240 W - Single DIN

Boss Audio 637UA Car CD/MP3 Player - 240 W - Single DIN

The Boss Audio 637UA is a smart choice for people looking to purchase a versatile car system at a great value. The in-dash AM/FM radio with USB port p...

Boss Audio 637UA CD/MP3 Car Player

Boss Audio 637UA CD/MP3 Car Player

We are an authorized Boss dealer
Boss Audio Bv7942 In-dash Single-din 3.6-inch Detachable Screen Dvd/cd/usb/sd/m.

BOSS Audio BV7942 In-Dash Single-Din 3.6-inch Detachable Screen DVD/CD/USB/SD/MP4/MP3 Player Receiver with Remote Features Single-DIM Mounting Resolut...

Boss Audio MP3 Compatible In-Dash Am/FM Receiver with USB and SD Memory Cards Ports

BOSS 637UA - Car - CD receiver - in-dash - Full-DIN - 60 Watts x 4

Boss Audio Systems 812UAB 812UAB - car - digital receiver - in-dash unit - Double-DIN

BOSS 812UAB - Car - digital receiver - in-dash - Double-DIN - 60 Watts x 4
PCM

BOSS 812UAB - Car - digital receiver - in-dash - Double-DIN - 60 Watts x 4
MacMall
Boss Audio 637ua Mp3 Compatible In-dash Am/fm Receiver With Usb And Sd

Boss Audio 637ua Mp3 Compatible In-dash Am/fm Receiver With Usb And Sd

BOSS AUDIO 637UA MP3 COMPATIBLE IN-DASH AM/FM RECEIVER WITH USB AND SD MEMORY CARDS PORTS Cannot be shipped to Canada, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO, PO Box an...