-26%

Free Shipping Hayneedle
Free Shipping Walmart.com

We love it!

Jul 14, 2005

Pros:Great price, nice features, looks sporty.

Cons:A bit on the heavy side for carrying folded, front wheel does not swivel.

The Bottom Line: This is a great middle-of-the-line stroller with most of the features of the more expensive models. We love it!

Right now we only have one child, who just turned one, but we wanted to plan for the future and get a double stroller. Our options were limited due to the fact that we were returning a duplicate gift and had to use credit at the store it was purchased at. Several double joggers were available, but we chose this one. It had most of the features we were looking for and was the right price.

At just under 30 lbs. the stroller is a bit awkward to carry when it is folded up, but feels very lightweight when pushing it.

Folding the stroller is simple, and unless it needs to fit in the car, the front wheel can stay on when folded. Removal and replacement of the front wheel is very easy. Size-wise, it's a tight fit in our car trunk, but stows easily in our small SUV.

One feature I wish it did have is having the option to unlock the front wheel to swivel. Turning corners can be a bit awkward at first, but I don't even notice anymore.

The sun shade retracts to any position, which is a feature I love. The double basket underneath is nice, though it does have a divider, which limits storage possibilities. The stroller has a double cup holder and small storage compartment near the handlebar.

The seats have individual adjusters to accommodate different seating positions for each child.

As I mentioned, we only have one child right now, and the stroller handles just fine with only one passenger. I haven't had any trouble at all with it pulling to the heavier side.

I haven't tried to use it indoors yet, but I imagine it would be awkward to manuever in a store....but then indoor use is not the primary purpose for a jogging stroller, so you can't complain too much!

Overall, we've been very pleased with the purchase of this stroller!

Age Range of Child: 12 to 36 Months

Shop for Jogging Strollers from Hayneedle.com! The ultimate in comfort and traveling safety: the Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller Millenni...
Hayneedle
Hayneedle

Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogging Stroller Skylar (Discontinued by Manufacturer) - Color: Skylar The Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogging Strolle i...
The **Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogging Stroller** is famous for its luxurious ride, durability and all-terrain versatility! Whether it's a trip to...
Designed for children from 6-50 lbs (each child) and no more than 42Reclining seatQuick and easy fold
Product Details Designed for children from 6-50 pounds (each child) and no more than 42 tall Multi-position seat recline with 5-point safety harness 1...