-23%

Free Shipping eBay Deals

I'm not so enthusiastic

Nov 1, 2005
  • User Rating: OK

Pros:Rolls easily when aligned, up and down hills and over bumps, curbs etc.

Cons:Not durable at all. Hard to turn. Heavy.

The Bottom Line: Spend more for something better. You get what you pay for in the end

My wife and I purchased this stroller because we are sabbath observers and wanted a stroller that is easier to push then the double strollers with the standard small wheels over long distances. We bought this at Babys R US took it assembled it. Never jogged with it. Never "off-roaded" it. In less then 4 months of street use, the left wheel broke, literally suddenly while we had a 26 pound and a 28 pound child in the stroller. The cup holder is very flimsy and gets caught when you manage to collapse the massive overweight stroller and broke. The stroller itself is a pain to fold, you have to have monkey length arms to do it from the back. Otherwise you have to walk around to the front and fold it, lift it up and it is heavy, and put it in the trunk. It is a pain to turn and the front wheel can be easily mis-aligned. It is NOT worth the lower cost and I would suggest spending more on a better made product or considering a tandem stroller which will not weigh more then this beast. Luckily Babys R Us was real good about taking it back.

Age Range of Child: 3 to 5 Years

Sasha Kiddie BT - 3R Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger with Swivel Front Wheel (Model 9165TW - Orange Oak) Jogging Stroller Rain and Weather Cover -...
Sasha Kiddie BT - 3 Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger with Single Canopy, Front Swivel Wheel Sun and Wind Cover - Jogger Not Included
eBay Deals
Color: Skylar From the Manufacturer Skylar Expedition Double Jogging Stroller with front swivel wheel is made for two children. This has 5 point harne...