Estee Lauder Beautiful 1oz  Women's Eau de Parfum Reviews

Estee Lauder Beautiful 1oz Women's Eau de Parfum

Feeling As Beautiful As A Bride With Beautiful Perfume

Aug 7, 2004

Pros:Everything inside the Beautiful bottle!

Cons:none

The Bottom Line: Beautiful Captures the BEAUTY in all of us!

The fragrance of a thousand flowers. That's what Estee Lauder claims..

I was out and about rummage saling again, as I do every Friday morning with my 4 kids in tow and I found Beautiful by Estee Lauder. I couldn't resist paying the $2.00 for my 1 oz bottle and giving it a try. I'm always looking for new fragrances to try, as you all know by now. After a few days of wearing this, I knew I had to write a review on how terrific this fragrance truly is even though words can't really describe the beauty in this bottle!

Beautiful was introduced in 1985 by Estee Lauder. Estee Lauder also claims this on their website: Romantic, tender, memorable. Like a thousand flowers in a single bouquet. With a woody warmth and a touch of citrus. Ever romantic, Beautiful is represented by a bride to symbolize the place it holds in the hearts of women everywhere. It is a tender bouquet of violets and lilies, roses and lilacs, marigold and orange blossoms. Blended with expertise and creativity, the fragrance is warmed with a rich, woody base and brightened with a touch of citrus.

Beautiful is considered Floral and recommended for daytime wear.

Top Notes: Rose, Mandarin, Lily, Tuberose, Marigold
Middle Notes: Orange Flower, Muguet, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Vetiver

As I said before in my reviews on fragrances, prices vary from store to store. I got my 1 oz bottle at a rummage sale for $2.00 (the lady told me she received it as a gift and didn't like how 'floral' it was) Her loss, my gain!
Here are prices and sizes available from the Estee Lauder website:

.5 Oz $27.00
1.75oz $42.50
3 oz $60.00
This is also available in lotion and bath & shower gel.

Now, for the real test..HOW LONG DOES IT LAST? This is one of my top priority standards with fragrances. It has to last more than just a few hours for me to give it a high rating. As a mother of 4, I don't have time to re-apply perfumes during the day. Well, when I first sprayed this on my wrists, the scent was very strong at first but yet pleasant. Nothing that turned my nose with disgust. As a few hours passed, I noticed I could still smell the mesmerizing scent, so I was very pleased. As my day progressed from working in the flower garden and sweating (ewww) I still noticed the scent, even though it was slightly fading. I actually wore Beautiful for a whole day without re-applying!! When my husband got home, I had him smell my beautiful wrists and he was truly taken back...HE LOVED IT AS WELL AS I DID!!! I give this a very high rating for the quality, the scent, and for doing what Estee Lauder claims!

Thank you for taking your time in reading my 50th review (hooray for me!!) and until next time...

~Alisha~

Estee Lauder BEAUTIFUL for Women Mujer 1.0 oz 30ml Eau de Parfum Perfume Spray 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE 100% Genuine Name Brand Perfumes at Discoun...