Bissell 5200 - Blue - Upright Vacuum Cleaner Reviews

Bissell 5200 - Blue - Upright Vacuum Cleaner

Wonderful Bissell Flip It!

Mar 10, 2008

Pros:Cleans laminate quickly and efficiently and leaves a nice fresh scent.

Cons:I have to switch cleaning solution from laminate to tile.

The Bottom Line: Buy a Bissell Flip It immediately if you have lots of hard flooring. It will cut cleaning time and give you better results than the traditional method of cleaning floors.

In November my husband and I bought our first house. The entire house has laminate flooring except for the two bathrooms that both have tile. Sweeping and mopping with a regular broom and mop was becoming quiet a chore. My sister who has four children kept telling me that I should get a Bissell Flip It and since she does have four children I figured that she should know cleaning products. It took me over three months to finally buy my Flip It and I can’t believe that I waited so long! The vacuum’s suction is strong enough to pick up most dirt, dust and dog hair and having two dogs we have a lot of all three of those things. Our dogs are inside and outside dogs and after spending a day outside they come in bringing half of the backyard dirt and grass with them. The Flip It cleans all of that up in a jiffy. The wet vac is amazing on our laminate floors. It leaves my floor so clean and shiny. Mopping with a regular mop left streaks on my floor that drove me insane but with the Flip It there is very minimal streaking and you are able to walk on the floor almost immediately since it sucks up most of the water into the dirty tank. The cleaning solutions have a wonderful clean scent that leaves my house smelling very fresh!

There are a few bad things about the Flip It. When using it on the entire house I have to stop after doing the laminate flooring and switch out the cleaning fluid so that I can clean the tiles. It does clean the tiles but I don’t feel like it cleans them as well as it does the laminate, but since they don’t get as dirty as our laminate I don’t feel like it is that big of an issue. Also, after using the Flip It for mopping I would recommend taking the cleaning pad off immediately and either giving it a quick rinse or tossing it in the washing machine. If you leave it on the Flip It dirty it will leave dirty spot on the floor wherever you chose to store it.

Neither one of these bad points could tear me away from my Flip It though. It has cut my sweeping and mopping time in half and doesn’t hurt my back the way the traditional sweeping and mopping did.

Upright bare-floor cleaner with trigger control for solution dispensing 3 cleaning modes include dry vacuum, wet vacuum, and drying Machine-washable, ...