Bissell 1867 Stick Cleaner Reviews

Bissell 1867 Stick Cleaner

LOVE IT

Jul 22, 2009

Pros:easy to use, heats up quickly, washable pads, no chemicals, spotless floors!

Cons:floors don't dry in a "matter of seconds" like advertised, more like 5-10 minutes

The Bottom Line: I recommend the Bissell to anyone who wants a clean floor with no chemical build up. Since no chemicals or replacement pads need purchased, it pays for itself in time!

I bought the Bissell Steam Mop 1867 (Green Tea version), and I LOVE it!  I had a Swiffer Wet Jet before and I honestly thought I was always going to have to live with the "film" on our wood laminate floors.  NOT anymore!  The first few times I used the steam mop there was some streaking, but after all the cleaner build up on the floor was gone I had no more streaks!  I also have a 2 year old, a 10 month old, 2 cats and a husband who comes home dirty from work every day, so I clean my floors every day!  This is so easy to use and I love that there are no chemicals (especially since my 10 month old crawls all over the place!).  The floors got a little more wet than I anticipated, but I've found if you hold the steam button down while pushing forward then let go while pulling back, the floors dry faster (and you use less water!).  I took it to my mom's house and tried it on her hardwood floors and tile, and she ordered one for herself that night!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE my steam mop and HIGHLY recommend it to EVERYBODY!

Amount Paid (US$): $70.00

Great price! Buy with confidence! This auction is for a brand new, factory sealed Bissell 1867-7 Steam Mop Hard-Floor Cleaner, Green Tea Product Featu...

The Bissell Steam Mop Cleaner naturally removes tough and sticky dirt with the upright electric mop. This Bissell 1867 Stick Cleaner provides an all n...
Buy With 100% Confidence Fast Shipping !! Brand New!! Check Other Great Sales | Read our Feedbacks | Add us to Favorite Sellers Item Description: Idea...