Bose Acoustimass 6 Speaker System Reviews

Bose Acoustimass 6 Speaker System

Free Shipping QVC

Excellent choice for small area

Aug 28, 2005
Rated Show

• Flatness:
  • Imaging:
  • Overall Sound:

Pros:Great price, high quality sound, and easy setup

Cons:Some people think that Bose products are a little overpriced, but quality costs money.

I purchased the Bose Acoustimass 6 Series III system last fall for use in my family room. I originally purchased the Cambridge Sound Works MovieWorks 208 Home Theater Speaker System, but when I unpacked everything, I realized that the components were too large for use in my viewing area, which is small. I had checked out the Bose speakers once before, and I gave them a try. I bought the Bose Acoustimass 6 Series III from a vendor on Ebay, and I got a great price for them. It was very easy to set up the system and integrate it to my TV, DVD, and receiver. I have it connected to my Sony Wega TV, Sony receiver, and Sony DVD player. It is not the most high tech-setup, but it does a great job of delivering a wide variety of sounds, from deep bass to high treble. My daughter enjoys her Disney movies, and my wife and I enjoy our Jerry Bruckheimer films.

Amount Paid (US$): $700

The Bose Acoustimass 6 Series III is a 5.1 channel home theater speaker system designed for optimal sound quality in small rooms. Its compact size and...
Stellar sound. Experience amazing audio with the Bose(R) Acoustimass(R) 6 speaker system. The Acoustimass 6 Series III brings high-performance, lifeli...
QVC