Bose Acoustimass 6 Speaker System Reviews

Jul 4, 2010

• Flatness:
  • Imaging:
  • Overall Sound:

Pros: The three speaker sytem is so good; You don't need surround sound.

Cons:I had to install locks on my bed room to keep everone out.

The Bottom Line:  Everyone should go out and buy a Bose system. I am spending all my money at my local redbox  movie rental. Why should I spend $9.50 at the movie.

Arthur: I have been sampling the Bose systems for years. I was on  vacation last year and I found a Bose store. I went in and they were giving  presentation  on Bose systems. I said one day I will buy me a system. My wife took me to Sam's to by bags of Broccoli.  I saw a Bose Acoustimass 3 speaker system bundle on sale. She gave me that look and walked away. I stood there listening to how beautiful the sound was. While I was in my Bose moment I could hear her call out to me from the register. I grabbed a bose system and ran to check out. She gave me that put it back look, but I had to take a Bose stand. The system has a cd player w/ am fm radio, and three speakers .My wife was up set, until I install the system to the 37" flat tv in our bed room. The sound makes you feel like you are playing as one of the character in the movie you are watching. I love it, but I think I lost control of all the remotes. My wife have her friends over,and they don't mind setting around our bed to watch movies. I went to my job and I have been having Bose speaker conversations. So far three on my coworker have confirmed their purchase of the same system. I ask them about the remotes and we all laugh, because we don't care anymore.

The Bose Acoustimass 6 Series III is a 5.1 channel home theater speaker system designed for optimal sound quality in small rooms. Its compact size and...
Stellar sound. Experience amazing audio with the Bose(R) Acoustimass(R) 6 speaker system. The Acoustimass 6 Series III brings high-performance, lifeli...
QVC