Brinkmann Smoke 'n Grill 810-5304-E Charcoal Reviews

Brinkmann Smoke 'n Grill 810-5304-E Charcoal

Free Shipping HomeClick
Free Shipping HomeClick

Great product overall; Brinkmann made good on shipping damage

Jul 22, 2004
Rated Show

Pros:Function, looks, durability, ease of use

Cons:Poor packaging at the factory. Brinkmann said they are working on a new system.

Received my Brinkmann just before 4th of July (unfortunately in a box without any padding - and UPS throws everything around -- so there was some damage). Brinkmann sent me the replacements for the damaged parts right away, along with a complimentary box of wood chunks! The unit is simplistic, but highly effective. My hubby put it together in less than 30 minutes and we were on our way to smoker heaven. You need to read the instructions a few times to completely understand the water smoking process, but after one time through - I'm an expert! The ribs I made were delectable -- everyone was oohing and aahing. Next I made smoked albacore -- again, rave reviews. The stainless looks good and, more importantly, won't rust out like the non-stainless ones for sale at Wal-Mart and the like. I am looking forward to many years of delicious smoked foods.

Stainless steel double grill electric smoker and grill with heat indicator and front hinged door Two chrome plated steel grills for 50 lbs. cooking ca...
HomeClick
This strikingly beautiful stainless steel smoker cooks as good as it looks. Double grills handle up to 50lbs. of food. Features include stainless stee...
HomeClick