Canon EOS 20D 8.2 MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Kit w/ EF-S 18-55mm Lens) Reviews

Canon EOS 20D 8.2 MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Kit w/ EF-S 18-55mm Lens)

+$25.00 shipping Stanton Store

The Canon EOS 20D is the best all-rounder out there!

Apr 12, 2005
Rated Show

• Battery Life:
  • Photo Quality:
  • Shutter Lag

Pros:Light, fast, easy to use, great picture quality, durable, with great accessories.

Cons:A bit small without the battery grip, would have liked ISO 50!

I donīt want to appear TOO bias, but my opinion of this camera, is that it is simply incredible. It is all too easy to get caught up in all the technological advances these days that we forget the basics of what we are using. I started back in the 80īs with photography, and if you wanted 5 frames per second exposure, firstly you needed an expensive SLR then you needed to buy a seperate Autowinder and plonk it on the bottom. With this and all the other features that this camera gives, it is MORE than enough camera to produce stunning images, which I for one, have had reproduced up to A1 in size.

It is robust, fast, easy to use and with the battery grip, it fits in my hands perfectly. I leave it turned on all the time, knowing that a quick press of the shutter button will instantaneously start it up from "sleep mode" again!

In my opinion, there is not a camera out there that comes close to this for the cost. The Nikon D70 and Canon EOS350D Rebel XT come close, but no cigar!

www.all-things-photography.com/canon-eos-20d.html

Amount Paid (US$): 2000
This Camera is a Good Choice if You Want Something... Flexible Enough for Enthusiasts

Canon EOS 20D, 8.2 Megapixel, SLR, Digital Camera with Canon 18-55mm LensEF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Autofocus LensBP-511A Lithium-Ion batteryCB-5L Battery...
Stanton Store