JL Audio 10W7 1-Way 10" Car Subwoofer Reviews

More than I expected

Jun 15, 2006
Rated Show

• Sound Quality:

Pros:Having the ability to wake up every neighbor at 3am within a five block radius

Cons:pricey to own: because of the required amp and special box

I impulsively bought my w7 not knowing what I was getting into. I bought it for $350 which may seem like a bargain for a W7 but include the required 500\1 JL amp, installation and the special enclosure this sub needs and the grand total ended up being around $900. My first impression of my sound system was that it was overkill. Even on the lowest setting my eardrums felt like they were about to blow out of my head. This sub is one powerful piece of engineering let me tell ya, the sound quality is amazing too. When I pick up my girlfriend, I no longer call her cell phone to come out, I turn up the bass and when she feels the vibrations from inside her apartment, she knows to come out. Although investing in this sub was expensive as hell, it was worth EVERY damn penny and I dont regret it one bit.

JL 10W7 Foam This auction is for a foam surround for a JL Audio 10W7 . Dimensions Inside Diameter -- 6 7/8Inside Roll Diameter -- 7 7/16Outside Roll D...