Read Reviews (11) Compare Prices View Details Write a Review

2005 TRAILBLAZER

View all reviews by texastruckfan

apf2004

by texastruckfan:      Sep 29, 2005

Pros: Great visibility, I can manuver very easily with out a second thought about rolling over.
Cons: No cons, GM has done a great job of listening to what people want.
The Bottom Line: The bottom line the Trail Blazer is a great vehicle for someone 16 to 75. Great room, ride, look.

I guess you could call me a proud new owner of a Trail Blazer. To tell you the truth I was not even looking to buy a new vehicle when I bought mine. I had a GMC Sierra with only 20,000 miles on it when the first time I took one out for a spin to see what to show perspective buyers. To say the least I LOVED it. I was used to my big V8 but was suprised because i did not notice any difference in take of in the 6 cylinder of the TB. I also loved the manuverability of the vehicle. For the first time in a while I could make a U turn on a city street without having to back up and hold up traffic. Not only that but my wife who is only about five feet tall could easily drive the TB and not feel like it was to big for her. As a couple of months went by I kept thinking that the TB would be great for me to have. Then one day I saw a 2005 LS that was Superior Blue Metalic and I knew I had to have it. On the same day I traded my truck in and have been happy ever since.

We have taken two seperate trips in it and i find that i love it even more. To tell you the truth if something happened and I had to get a new vehicle today I would buy another TB in a heart beat.
Condition: New