Read Reviews (11) Compare Prices View Details Write a Review

2005 TRAILBLAZER

View all reviews by stemchick

From North Carolina to Montana, My trailblazer is the best!

by stemchick:      Feb 21, 2006

Pros: Large Cargo area with fold down seats. Great 4WD. Roomy Back Seat
Cons: None
The Bottom Line: I would recommend a trailblazer to anyone and everyone I know! I love it!

We found out we were moving from NC to Montana and decided that we needed a four wheel drive vehicle for me to drive. (I had been driving a 92 Pontiac Firebird). We went to a reliable Chevrolet dealership, and the trailblazer just jumped out at me. We drove the vehicle from NC to Montana (about 2,000 miles) with no problems from the vehicle. I have been told it uses a lot of gas, but compared to a V8 Firebird it does well. I really like that you can fold the back seat down in two separate sections. We folded one down so our Great Dane would have plenty of travel room, and left the other up so we had somewhere to strap in the smaller dogs crate. It was also nice to be able to open the glass on the back door when we stopped to give the dog water without having to take him completely out of the vehicle. Now that we are living in Montana I have been able to put the 4WD to the test. It has done wonderfully! It is really nice that it has automatic 4WD so that I use less gas, and the 4WD only kicks in when I am losing traction. It also holds up well against mud, but it does not like below zero tempreatures, so I would suggest (as with any vehicle) if you are living somewhere it gets really cold, get the engine block heater installed!
Condition: Used