Char-Broil 18 1/2" Charcoal Grill Reviews

Char-Broil 18 1/2" Charcoal Grill

+$12.72 shipping QVC

Great Grill for apartment dwellers.

Jul 9, 2003

Pros:Easy to gather up and go. Great for apartment dwellers.

Cons:Doesn't give the grill flavor to meat that mesquite bricks will.

The Bottom Line: Good product for those that are active and enjoy cooking on the go at tailgate parties, camping, or just heating up quick at home.

I actually purchased this grill through the PX on Camp Grayling last summer (2002). I have enjoyed this grill tremendously.

I have cooked breakfast on the grill many times, both camping and at home on my deck. It is just great to cook scambled eggs and bacon on it. I have also cooked many times meat on this grill and its great. (the only thing I miss is cooking steaks which doesn't get that mesquite flavor that you get from mesquite bricks.)

It is easy to haul around. I have taken it to the race track at MIS several times to tailgate and have taken camping severl times. I have also taken to the beach and cooked dogs on a hot day in July.

Its easy to haul. I bought the carrying bag which holds the grill, its utensils, two cans of propane, and several other items like seasoning, plates, etc. I also purchased the extension hose to connect a 20lb tank and that is just wonderful for use at home but I also have extra small tanks around so that I can just grab my grill and go.

It was a lifesaver this April when an ice storm knocked out our power for 5 days. I used it to cook our dinners and heat the coffee pot on. It was just wonderful.

I would recommend this to anyone but now, I would go up a model and get the fire and ice one that has the cooler. That looks really cool and looks really handy.

Oh yah, the non stick surface is really nice and easy to clean as well as the grease catcher on the side is really easy to clean out and makes it nice because you don't have the grease leaking on your deck.

Take a break from your oven. And enjoy every minute--plus unbeatable flavor--as you grill up steaks, veggies, pizzas, and more using this classic char...
QVC