Calvin Klein CK One 3.4oz Unisex Eau de Toilette Reviews

Calvin Klein CK One 3.4oz Unisex Eau de Toilette

Free Shipping eBay Deals
Free Shipping StrawberryNET.com

CK One review - An all time favorite

Jul 23, 2013 (Updated Jul 25, 2013)

Pros:Cool fresh smell, All time favorite

Cons:MInimalist packaging

The Bottom Line: A favourite for day wear

I love CK when it comes to dress shoes and perfumes. The dress shoes have an elegance to them and the perfumes across the board have a great and unique smell to them. Lets talk about the perfumes.

Before I get into CK One got to mention that I have also used CK Free, CK in2u, Escape, Euphoria and currently using Eternity. The CK One got done sometime back.

Here's the deal. When CK releases a particular brand of perfume it usually comes as is and also releases a few other 'variants' of the product name to suit evening wear, summertime day wear etc. So its no wonder CK One also has its variants like CK One Summer which was released as different versions from 2005 to 2013 in different colored fragrances,  CK One Shock which is the variant designed for evening wear or night time, CK One Graffiti and Electric.

One thig thats common across all the variants of CK One range is that the shape of the bottle remains consistent throughout. Enter CK One the original product as plain as it can get! Released originally in 1994 this product has stood the test of time and still remains a favourite amongst perfume lovers for sure.

The bottle resembles a transparent pocket flask, nothing fancy about it at all. Its frosted glass saves the bottle some shame on the design and is topped off by the most common screw cap you'll find. The liquid inside is also whitish transparent and highlights the big CK One logo printed on the front of the bottle. Opening the screw cap you'll get a small spray nozzle. The minimalist style tends to personify the fragrance inside which is a simple cool fresh smell.

When I got this as a gift I wasn't sure if it was a mens fragrance or womens. Looked all around the packaging and labelling which indicated nothing. So I had to look it up on the net and surprisingly it happens to be unisex! I guess one of the few or the only unisex fragrances I have owned.  Well I would classify this more as a cool mens fragrance as womens fragrances generally tend to be floral, fruity or the evening spicy smell. Also in comparison CK One smells a lot like Armani Aqua D'Gio and L'eau d'Issey by Issey Miyake. Since one of my favourites has always been the latter its easy for me to differentiate or figure out which fragrance it is by the smell of it but generally all 3 perfumes tend to give out a cool citrus smell.

You might want to hold the bottle a bit close when spraying since the spraying power is not great in this bottle. I usually use perfumes on my shirt, tshirt and the back of the wrists. Why do I do that? Since the fragrance on a cloth tends to last longer and when shaking hands the fragrance from the wrists tend to get thrown out into the air. Since you are most likely to shake your hands than any other part of your body for me personally applying a bit of perfume on the wrists makes great sense.

The fragrance itself is a Eau de toilette and the fragrances tend to have a single layer of fragrance notes built in as opposed to Eau de Parfum which generally has 3 layers of notes which tend to last longer and give different shades of fragrance as it wears off.

I generally tend to get the smell of CK One for about 3-4 hours but the fragrance will last for days on the clothes (assuming you dont wash the shirt/dress immediately after wearing!). Its important to note that the lasting power can vary between person to person as well as the weather. Perfumes will last longer in cold weather and vapor off or run off with sweat in hot weather. Thats how I feel about the lasting power of perfumes in general.

If you want a longer lasting fragrance check out my review of ONYX by Azzaro.

EVERYONE BY LAMIS EDT UNISEX 3.4 OZ NIB *SMELLS LIKE CK ONE* YOUR TRUST SUPPORT IS OUR BUSINESS STRENGTH100% Authentic SERVICE IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY ...

eBay Deals
eau de toilette unisex
Beautyspin.com
Eau De Toilette 3.4 OZ 100 ML Spray
PerAroma.com
Two Bodies, Two Minds, And Two Souls Are Merged Into The Heat And Passion Of One. This Erotic Cologne Combines Man And Woman With One Provocative Scen...
CK One Eau De Toilette Spray-100ml/3.4oz
CK ONE 3.4 EDT BRAND NEW IN BOX AT LOW PRICE
CK One by Calvin Klein 3.4-ounce EDT spray Fragrance is excellent for a variety of situations CK One unisex fragrance is aromatic and soothing
* CK ONE *BY CALVIN KLEIN FOR UNISEX 3.4 OZ. / 100 ML. EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL BOXED IN STOCK SHIP OUT SAME DAY OR NEXT MADE IN US...
Ck One By Calvin Klein Edt Spray 3.4 Oz Perfume For Unisex
FragranceX.com
EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ for UNISEX papaya, pineapple and jasmine. Accompanied by green tea and amber.
FragranceNet
Ck One Perfume by Calvin Klein, Two bodies, two minds, and two souls are merged into the heat and passion of one. This erotic cologne combines man and...
Perfumeland
Brand new, in-stock product. Ships fast and secure. ADD TO CART with confidence!
Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$58.00 - CK One Eau De Toilette Spray-100ml/3.4oz - perfume / fragrance for (ladies)
StrawberryNET.com
CK ONE by Calvin Klein EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Coty Prestige Calvin Wmn Ck One For Women And Men 3.4 Oz. Eau De Toilette Spray By Calvin Klein
1-20 of 22 best deals Page 1 2   Next >> Why are these stores listed?